forum

Gorillaz - 19-2000

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mashley
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto

Download: fixd.rar
LuigiHann
it's the music that we choose

anonymous_old
Storyboard
For the trigger loop shit, make the colours flash with the beat.

Easy
zZzZ

Nawrmal
Almost fell asleep.

Jawrd
00:49:476 (4,1) - Too close.
02:12:235 (4,1) - Too close.
Larto
mrtn
bubbled
NotShinta
Just to say, video offset off in Hard, it should be the same as the other diffs. Some kiai might be nice near the end, but it's really not necessary.

Easy and Normal
02:24:416 (1) - Either shorten or lengthen this.

Other than that, no problems. Star. Nice SB by the way.
LuigiHann

IAmNotShinta wrote:

Just to say, video offset off in Hard, it should be the same as the other diffs. Some kiai might be nice near the end, but it's really not necessary.

Easy and Normal
02:24:416 (1) - Either shorten or lengthen this.
Popping for these reasons. The spinner end thing is subjective so you can keep it that way if you want (though I'd suggest ending it at 2:26:41), but the video offset should always be the same on each difficulty, and the one on Hard is noticeably wrong.

Also, I kind of think that the finish sound trigger loop is too much going on at once. Maybe have that one just be the missiles, and use the color flash effect (or perhaps a shorter version of it) on one of the other sounds. Also remember that you can limit trigger loops to certain parts of the map, so you could use one effect for Spin's part and a different effect for Larto's (if you don't want effects on whistle or clap, you could split up the finish effects this way).

Finally, I don't think the countdown sounds right. Try setting it to half speed, or disable it.
LuigiHann
Here's my suggestion for the SB. Add the white.png back in.

I noticed that Larto had coded in a quick whistle flash, but didn't include the graphic, so I'm attaching one in case you don't get in contact with him for the intended one.

Also, you didn't fix the video offset on Hard, or the countdown speed :(

Download: Gorillaz - 19-2000 (Agent Spin Here).osb

LuigiHann
I guess you can have your bubble back
James
i think bpm is a little bit wrong, but if i were just to adjust the offset.. i suggest -8 to -12 offset will do.

ill try to double check on the bpm later and attempt to fix it, sound quality is really poor..
ouranhshc
umm, so is this bubbled or popped
Topic Starter
Mashley
Popped, obviously? I've fixed the offset
ouranhshc
i was curious because earlier it was with the bubbles when it wasn't bubble it was shown with the bubbles
Lokamp
Easy
01:27:498 (4,5) - stack them one on the other one; a killer spacing like that can be enough for beginners...
02:39:578 (4,5) - ^
03:06:609 (spinner) - start it on 03:07:109 (same end point)

Normal
Very well!

Hard
Wonderful...

...no source on Song Setup? Except that, this is near to perfection. Have your star!
Jinxy
Nothing found, but just wait for James' bubble.
mrtn
rebubbled
CheeseWarlock
Video offset needs +300 ms. Or at least +250.

arghhgagl i don't even know anymore. Next BAT who comes along, look very closely at video offset.
yaya
video is fine