forum

z/x and other buttons bug [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kai
well i discovered this bug while playing a map than needs z/x , this is what happens

if you press z and try to press either mouse , space or control ot wont do anything but with any other than i mentioned while pressed you can, in short, z disables other button than make hit clicks while playing
EiJi
...which is why I am constantly requesting the option to disable clicks during play so when I click by accident, that doesn't happen...
Echo
peppy said at some point that eiji would be the only one who'd use the mouse disabling in gameplay, but I've accidentally clicked when I didn't mean to before. Probably not an urgent feature to add, but could be quite handy.
Saturos
How about clicking instead of z/x? <3
peppy
This is a totally different issue in fact - kai isn't asking for the buttons to be disabled. I think he isn't realising that z and space bar maps to LEFT CLICK, and x and ctrl maps to RIGHT CLICK. If you hit z or space bar, left click will do NOTHING because it is in fact already clicked.

This isn't a bug, but a feature :>
Saturos

peppy wrote:

This isn't a bug, but a feature :>
A surprise feature!
awp
Actually I mentioned this a few months ago, shortly after discovering the ctrl button's implementation of clicking, and was also reminded that it was intended behaviour.
James

RL friend who uses imbalanced class/jobs in RO wrote:

"Stop complaining its a game feature!"
8-)