forum

Fuck it all.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
If I can speak sarcastically for about 10 minutes straight and have faggots actually give me serious responses even though I'm mirroring a similar conversation that happened within a week ago, I really have no point to go to IRC anymore. I have no power to change the IRC to how I want it, nor should I. But if I am getting brain damage entering IRC, I'm not going to torture myself.
Randy96
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Forums are pretty fucking dead too
anonymous_old
I want !kill powers again.

I noticed I started PM'ing more than being on public chat recently...
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I have too, because chat is mad gay.
Randy96
Obviously I'm too much of a newfag to understand.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Randy96 wrote:

Obviously I'm too much of a newfag to understand.
At one point chat wasn't as gay and mods weren't afraid of killing without warning.

I really fucking want to know who pushed that anyway. The whole warn, silence, kill. In an IRC room that has a fuckload of traffic, slowing down moderation is a good thing?

Seriously I suggest making a 14 and under channel that autobans anyone who messages in it for a day, seriously. I don't mind younger people but I cant stand gullible little fucks. Because they are usually the most defensive pricks ever.
Nakata Yuji
Yep, we need more aggressive mods.
And I'm guilty of giving serious responses. Because you're begging for them, really.
And yeah, I agree, I don't see any new faces in the forums, ever.

On the flipside, chat seems more new-member-friendly.
When I joined @~June, it was only senior members.
anonymous_old

Nakata Yuji wrote:

Yep, we need more aggressive mods.
Just wait until peppy gets back.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I wouldnt even say we need more agressive mods because we've already dug a 12 year old shithole and you aren't going to pry them loose now that regulars are already here. If they feel intimidated because they feel alienated or we are discussing real topics they wont talk as much.(ever notice how IRC seems to get quiet when I start talking deeply about games that arent nintendo?)

Just to add onto this, we have certain faggots joining the community with a full fledged ego already intact and think they are the greatest shit on earth.

Half my kawaii shit is just because I really didn't feel like trying to fucking rage at everyone in the IRC, I'd rather just play nice and alleviate some of my boredom.

Also please answer me, does a single forum REGULAR actually like greenpoint?

Seriously.

I want to know.

I don't care if this shit feeds his ego because his attitude is set that his ego will be fulfilled by everything(in his own mind)
Nakata Yuji
Well, you COULD just look at the bright side....
EDIT: I don't think greenpoint is a bad guy at all.
anonymous_old

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Also please answer me, does a single forum REGULAR actually like greenpoint?

Seriously.

I want to know.
I'd consider removing this challenge, luke. I fear bad things will happen.

Nakata Yuji wrote:

EDIT: I don't think greenpoint is a bad guy at all.
Did you not read "REGULAR"?
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
You're an average joe who I haven't seen take an opinion on anything. You also joined post-greenpoint.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Also if bad things happen let them.

Maybe Ill enjoy myself for a bit.
Nakata Yuji

lukewarmholiday wrote:

You're an average joe who I haven't seen take an opinion on anything. You also joined post-greenpoint.
That might be true, I guess.

@strager: I never called myself a regular, I was just saying what I think of him.

Of course, I haven't really seen him take a radical stance of any sort. Also, I kind of agree with strager on removing that statement. Drama = bad.
awp
Cough, cough.
Cuddlebun
usually if it gets really fucktarded in chat I'll PM one of the more ballsier BATs and have them assess the situation, but lately it's just been hopeless.

I don't want to seem elitist or 'hurhuryoudon'tmatterbecauseyoujoinedafterme', but seriously the latest influx of people in chat has been ridiculously retarded. It's gotten to the point where I just don't pay attention to chat at all unless I'm highlighted because it's just not interesting or engaging at all most times.
Pokebis
mod
Nakata Yuji

Todesengal wrote:

usually if it gets really fucktarded in chat I'll PM one of the more ballsier BATs and have them assess the situation, but lately it's just been hopeless.

I don't want to seem elitist or 'hurhuryoudon'tmatterbecauseyoujoinedafterme', but seriously the latest influx of people in chat has been ridiculously retarded. It's gotten to the point where I just don't pay attention to chat at all unless I'm highlighted because it's just not interesting or engaging at all most times.
I think this pretty much sums up everything. It's probably because people are just trying to fit in, and they do it best by, well, being dumb.

Though I probably don't have the right to agree, since 7 months playing seems to be considered as new.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I've hardly seen you at all
show more