forum

Spinner + account registration [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
Just a couple of things I noticed:

The spinner in the real game says "ouendan" and not "osu!"

Also, the dialog box that asks for your account details still has the note saying "currently this has no use"

About the highscore problem... I think you should automatically detect (or manually set in options) whether the player is using a tabletPC or other touchscreen device to play rather than using an actual mouse. Otherwise, the people using a touchscreen would be able to get much higher scores = unfair advantage.
peppy

echo49 wrote:

The spinner in the real game says "ouendan" and not "osu!"
And my game is called "osu!" not "ouendan" ^^; sorry to disappoint.

echo49 wrote:

Also, the dialog box that asks for your account details still has the note saying "currently this has no use"
Thanks - have fixed this now.

echo49 wrote:

About the highscore problem... I think you should automatically detect (or manually set in options) whether the player is using a tabletPC or other touchscreen device to play rather than using an actual mouse. Otherwise, the people using a touchscreen would be able to get much higher scores = unfair advantage.
I think this requires further discussion from everybody. Did you want to make a topic about this in feature requests or general? I can't simply make a call on this without first hearing people's opinions. (my personal opinion is that there should be no scoring difference)