forum

Type-Moon - Ataraxia

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tieff
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 22 января 2005 г. at 1:20:51

Artist: Type-Moon
Title: Ataraxia
Source: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Tags: Fate/Stay Night FHA FSN Saber Rin Archer Visual Novel DBF [DBF]
BPM: 110
Filesize: 11669kb
Play Time: 01:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. DBF's Easy (1,74 stars, 99 notes)
  2. Hard (4,94 stars, 258 notes)
  3. Normal+ (4,37 stars, 170 notes)
Download: Type-Moon - Ataraxia
Download: Type-Moon - Ataraxia (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Atarak~u~sia~
[DBF]
Внезапно.
Breeze
o.o long time no see tieff
and oh yeah tieff map~
look forward to it
Blackiris
Long time, no see. Well - another song from visual novel, moreover it's F/ha (hurray!). You've just made my day.
♪(^_^)-☆
gdeath
welcome back.and mapped another type-moon song <3
Alice
o.o/
[DBF]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
HarryOrunitia
Offset: mmmh I really am more comfortable with -5/-10ms, but it could be just me D:

All the diffs are flawless

I only found 2 problems with the skin, the slider ball and the spinner look kind of square-ish in game, that's because you added some shadows and shades in them that go out of the circle... it's not that noticeable but I'd still fix it if I were you, cause the map would really be flawless if you did >.<

Get this ranked, ASAP! >w<
Also, a star for you
Kytoxid
[General]

.avi needs to have the audio cut out of it. (also, I think there was a weird glitch with Japanese characters, maybe rename it to something?)
There's an excess .osb file in the folder, delete and full submit.
spinner-circle.png has kinda weird dimensions, consider resizing to standard 666x666px.
"type-moon" could be removed from the tags, since it's in the artist already.
Add "DBF" and "[DBF]" as tags.
Change background colour to black?

[DBF's easy]

Capitalize Easy.

Consider increasing hitcircle size?

Some of the sliders in the beginning look like they could be rounded a bit better for symmetry. Example: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2547 (not the best example, but you can see the idea)

01:39:346 (1) - Shape's a bit weird, lol.

[Normal]

00:16:573 - Move this timing section 1/4 earlier?
00:16:573 (1) - I thought this combo sounded a bit weird, didn't really feel what it was following.
00:31:164 - Break's a little short; warning arrows appear before the break even starts.
01:16:437 (1,2) - Space these out a bit more?
01:31:710 (1) - Consider changing volume on this kickslider a bit; maybe make it get softer.

[Hard]

00:25:710 - Add a break?
00:49:573 - ^

Man, this map is really cool. I especially liked the use of hitsounds. Awesome. :D

Star~
Topic Starter
tieff
Dooooone~
Breeze
oops, I forget my star :3
get it ranked soon ~XD
Xgor
[Title]
The video clearly shows that it's called ataraxia (no big letters) :/ So i guess you have to change to that. (If it isn't so that it's the video is wrong)

Great map otherwise!
*star*
Derekku
[General]
*slider ball and spinner circle could really be touched up upon =<
*the tags "DBF" and "[DBF]" aren't included in Normal/Hard diffs.
*I'd add a 1/2 - 1 second audio lead-in to make the fade-in a little bit nicer.

[DBF's Easy]
Looks fine.

[Normal]
00:19:028 (3) - I don't this blue-tick note by itself.. it's kinda unpredictable =x

[Hard]
00:59:392 (3,4) - (nazi) Could you move these down a grid so that there's no gap between the notes? I don't really like these connected stacks (or the others in the map either...) XP
I also don't like the largely-spaced streams. :(

Sorry for taking so long x-x
Derekku
Some irc modding and sprite fixes. Remember to replace all slider ball images and do a full submission x3

I'll go ahead and pubble this :3

Derekku
wooo triple post! I was double checking something on [hard] a few minutes ago, and for fun tried playing it with my laptop touchpad. Then, I noticed that I was missing a bunch of notes and not dying. I checked in Editor, and wowwwww the drain is low XD I'd turn it up like 3 (or 4) notches if I were you XP

no kudos plz for this post~ <3
gdeath
Cancel lead-in in all diffs
Andrea
[Overall]

Remove .osb from the folder because there are no storyboard on this map and do a full submit.

[Difficulties]

[Normal]

Rename this to "Normal+". Looks better to me.

And... I think overall difficulty is a bit too high for a normal, decrease a bit?

[Hard]

00:17:801 (7) - New combo.
01:35:801 (15) - 1 square up. Nazi.
Andrea
Fixes done. Bubble received.

Bubbled!
Topic Starter
tieff
Hell yeah!
Natteke
Why not to frickin star this? :3
show more