Title: Period (TV Size)
BPM: 128.28
Filesize: 11110kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. AiR (2.45 stars, 84 notes)
  2. Breeze (1.25 stars, 80 notes)
Download: Chemistry - Period (TV Size)
Download: Chemistry - Period (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First time making a beatmap,so for now there is only one difficulty completed <Breeze>.
Will be uploading more soon. (Still working on it and editing some timings)
eXperion
First off, great thing that you're creating this. I was about to start but I'd probably quit halfway;

For all difficulties;
BPM: 128,01 , use this for Breeze as well. There is no point changing it to 64 with 1/4, you could easily go 128,01 and 1/2 since it is double so fast.
Offset: 1.575, You can listen with 25% playback rate in order to listen when the first beat begins.(Don't forget both difficulties)

I recommend not using 1/3 for AiR, I don't know about "compound timing", but 1/3 usually wont fit in the most songs. I learned the hard way by using 1/6 in my beatmap while 1/4 was the correct move.

I noticed you're timing is on the vocals, that's fine. But alot of your objects often comes too late or too early, a higher beatsnap divisor can help that. You could always use the BPM timing for several sections, I don't know exactly how to do it as I'm a novice beatmapper myself.

Use the distance snapping tool, that prevents players to get confused about the time when he/she has to hit. The distance of the grid has to match with the distance of the music, that's an exception for more difficult maps.

Tune down the hit sounds or increase the volume of the music.

Both difficulties look a lot like each other, especially the beginning.

I'll mod both difficulties if you're further, because it's quite alot right now. ;)
Topic Starter
AzuraAir

eXperion wrote:

First off, great thing that you're creating this. I was about to start but I'd probably quit halfway;

For all difficulties;
BPM: 128,01 , use this for Breeze as well. There is no point changing it to 64 with 1/4, you could easily go 128,01 and 1/2 since it is double so fast.
Offset: 1.575, You can listen with 25% playback rate in order to listen when the first beat begins.(Don't forget both difficulties)

I recommend not using 1/3 for AiR, I don't know about "compound timing", but 1/3 usually wont fit in the most songs. I learned the hard way by using 1/6 in my beatmap while 1/4 was the correct move.

I noticed you're timing is on the vocals, that's fine. But alot of your objects often comes too late or too early, a higher beatsnap divisor can help that. You could always use the BPM timing for several sections, I don't know exactly how to do it as I'm a novice beatmapper myself.

Use the distance snapping tool, that prevents players to get confused about the time when he/she has to hit. The distance of the grid has to match with the distance of the music, that's an exception for more difficult maps.

Tune down the hit sounds or increase the volume of the music.

Both difficulties look a lot like each other, especially the beginning.

I'll mod both difficulties if you're further, because it's quite alot right now. ;)
Thanks for the advice. I am now re-snaping nearly entirely my first difficulty and changing the song setups of both difficulties. Will re-post the song once the two difficulties are corrected. Thanks again! :)