forum

(Yasu) Acid Black Cherry - Black Cherry

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AuRevoir_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008년 3월 23일 일요일 at 오후 11:09:37

Artist: (Yasu) Acid Black Cherry
Title: Black Cherry
BPM: 155.03
Filesize: 10340kb
Play Time: 04:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.28 stars, 471 notes)
Download: (Yasu) Acid Black Cherry - Black Cherry
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Corrections made:

1. changed the song difficulty from normal to hard
2. changed a few spacings and sliders
3. changed offset and bpm

Unchanged stuff:
1. some spacings are left the same because I wanted them to be more random.
2. those 6 circles can be hit by using left and right buttoms of the mouse... =0=; I cleared the song.

If anyone has any comment, please feel free to leave it.

This is a song from the album Acid Black Cherry.
The vocal was the leader of Janne Da Arc, one of my favorite bands.
This song might be too hard for beginners... However, I did change some spacing to make it easier.
I can beat it if I get lucky and that's good considering I started this game like 3 days ago.
Feel free to listen to it and leave some feedbacks
Topic Starter
AuRevoir_old
crap... I was wondering what was going on and submitted same beatmap files with two different names.
My internet was going haywire and that was the reason why I was getting error messages.
Please ignore the other post if it shows up. Sorry for the inconvenience.
James
It IS hard for beginners, *looks at the "fake" star rating*

As promised, I'll take a look at your map today.
Ugh, it has two sections, I hate those kinds of stuffs. I'm not good at it. So here goes!

Anyways, you might want to change the bpm by 1/4 or 1/2 just to make the sliders slow in the beginning part, (38.76 or 77/52 bpm) and change the audio sample to soft. I used 1/2 bpm and it sounds and looks better. You will have to shorten your long sliders though. And change the slider tick rate to 2. You can ignore this by the way.

Offset sounds better at 1,905 in the first part.
As for the second bpm and offset, it sounds better at 229.95 and 75,256 respectively.
After changing the offset (If you changed it), do Rolled's 3Rs:

Rolled wrote:

Resnap, Recalc, Replay
On your spacing at the current unedited version:
I find it inconsistent, compare the first four notes, the combo in 00:09:25, the combo in 00:20:86, and the combo in 00:26:28. They all have different spacings right? I wont mention those spacing inconsistencies throughout the combo, go find it out yourself the other ones similar to that and change the spacing to your liking. This spacing inconsistency applies to both parts of the song.

00:34:41 ~ 00:50:86 - Remove the "finish" beat and replace the whole first part with "soft" audio sample in song setup tab. Its really ugly and I feel irritated whenever I hear that part.
00:49:89 - CHANGE the spacing in these 4 circles.

02:10:69+ part - those 6 circles in two combos can't be hitted, change them, I can't even see wheres the next circle. Same goes for the other combos similar to this one.

02:17:70 slider - fix the slider, its really confusing. Same as the sliders similar to this.
James
You might want to add +24 or -24 offset to the second timing point, since because all maps have added +24 to their offsets, and you followed the one I made in the second timing point.

I'm not sure about this though.

2. those 6 circles can be hit by using left and right buttons of the mouse... =0=; I cleared the song.
You've just cleared it. But you didn't full combo-ed it. :P

An about your first part of map, looking it in editor seems wierd.. Maybe the bpm is too fast or something?
Other mods can clear this I hope.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.