forum

Twins - I Really Wanna Love Him

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alvisto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 6:20:20 PM

Artist: Twins
Title: I Really Wanna Love Him
BPM: 122
Filesize: 4480kb
Play Time: 03:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.38 stars, 253 notes)
  2. Normal (2.71 stars, 190 notes)
Download: Twins - I Really Wanna Love Him
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Breeze
yay, another twins map >w<
gdeath
<3
Crazy Jay
<3
alan_629_6
Twins again.... o.o
Shinxyn
xD the song doesn't let u make something really... hard
Both diffs felt Normal for me~
Timing... feels really weird...your offset goes to... what? vocal?... Don't, set the first offset to the piano (that would mean your offset is off by about 80ms...?!)... ehhh it still sounds really off later on,BPM... er... i think the 122.1 works better, ack, I give up, ask a timing expert (wasted time trying to figure out timing even though I couldn't)

Normal- mm I guess you made some parts to the point where you can't call this Easy >:
should I... yea sure.. placement nazi~
00:48:724 (5,6) - go a bit lighter on the curve... bring these closer in other words >:
01:09:380 (4) - make this a curve like (1,2,3) in next combo (.. right a tick or two...)
01:44:802 (5,1,2) - left a tick, and also bring (2) down a tick (nazi nazi naziii)
02:25:622 (6) - err new combo?
02:40:376 (5) - ....new combo?
02:40:868 - I don't really get why you choose to not use your custom clap here, if it was to bring the music out more... it wouldn't work well since the map followed your hitsound pace the whole way... (i think you can add the clap to (5) instead/too)..

Hard- lol~ Normal+
00:27:823 (3) - since this isn't really straight cuz of grid snap, curve it (move to right a bit... and... maybe lift (2) up a bit..)
00:58:069 (6) - the rest of this combo was copy pasted.. this... err... could continue the decelerated spacing...? or down a tick?
02:05:458 - wouldn't the quieter timing panel + finish hitsound work (better) here?
02:51:196 (1,2,3) - mmm add some hitsound here?
02:59:556 (3,4,5) - ^

@_@ I had a hard time with this, took a while on trying to figure out timing... and the map's clean, so its not easy to pick out stuff.... -excuse excuse runs-
Topic Starter
alvisto

Shinxyn wrote:

xD the song doesn't let u make something really... hard
Both diffs felt Normal for me~
Timing... feels really weird...your offset goes to... what? vocal?... Don't, set the first offset to the piano (that would mean your offset is off by about 80ms...?!)... ehhh it still sounds really off later on,BPM... er... i think the 122.1 works better, ack, I give up, ask a timing expert (wasted time trying to figure out timing even though I couldn't)

Lol. xD I based my offset on the prominent drum beats parts at the 2nd half of the song. But yea I agree, the timing needs lots of check-up. xD

EDIT : Used quintitem's suggested timing. Thanks quintitem !

Normal- mm I guess you made some parts to the point where you can't call this Easy >:
should I... yea sure.. placement nazi~
00:48:724 (5,6) - go a bit lighter on the curve... bring these closer in other words >: :> Fixed.
01:09:380 (4) - make this a curve like (1,2,3) in next combo (.. right a tick or two...) Fixed.
01:44:802 (5,1,2) - left a tick, and also bring (2) down a tick (nazi nazi naziii) Done. xD
02:25:622 (6) - err new combo? New combo at the other note instead... xD
02:40:376 (5) - ....new combo? xD Have to say a no here. xD
02:40:868 - I don't really get why you choose to not use your custom clap here, if it was to bring the music out more... it wouldn't work well since the map followed your hitsound pace the whole way... (i think you can add the clap to (5) instead/too).. Added custom clap to 6, and for (5), I use a lower clap hitsound. ^.^

Hard- lol~ Normal+
00:27:823 (3) - since this isn't really straight cuz of grid snap, curve it (move to right a bit... and... maybe lift (2) up a bit..) Yea, done. xD
00:58:069 (6) - the rest of this combo was copy pasted.. this... err... could continue the decelerated spacing...? or down a tick? Adjusted a bit.xD
02:05:458 - wouldn't the quieter timing panel + finish hitsound work (better) here? Yea,agree, done.
02:51:196 (1,2,3) - mmm add some hitsound here? Have to say no here, it would be overhitsounding, even though there's a prominent and clear drum beat here. xD
02:59:556 (3,4,5) - ^ ^

@_@ I had a hard time with this, took a while on trying to figure out timing... and the map's clean, so its not easy to pick out stuff.... -excuse excuse runs-
Lol. xD Hehe. *chases after shinxyn~*

Anyway, thanks for the mod as usual Shinxyn ! ^.^
GoLiMaR_old
The [Hard] difficulty is too easy I think. I suggest you to increase overall difficulty.
However, nice beatmap. Get a star.
blissfulyoshi
Set a preview point for both diffs.

Offset: 7452 (-8) (please check before using it since it might just be a problem on my side, still, the song is very quiet and hard to find the offset for)

Normal:
The drain is quite harsh in this diff, please lower it

Timing section mod:
02:26:114 - move a full quarter note back
02:41:114 - ^

Hard: fine

=========================
This map is very clean. I can barely find errors. I guess get a few more opinions and I will p-bubble (I am a little scared p-bubbling a map with so few mods). Star.
SamiPale
twins :lol:
Topic Starter
alvisto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
yaya
normal
01:15:320 (3,4) - 改为单note
Hard也是

edit:bubble
Topic Starter
alvisto

osu_CN_yaya wrote:

normal
01:15:320 (3,4) - 改为单note
Hard也是
那个part改掉了。
至于hard的那些三个note连在一起的, 我觉得还ok, 不会很难听也不会很适合(纯粹是想加多一点点note罢了xD)

谢谢yaya ! ^.^

EDIT: Thanks for the bubble ! ^.^
Andrea
Nice. osu! needs more relaxing maps/songs like this.

Ranked~
Breeze
Yay, first again
Congratulations~(ノ゚ω゚)ノ☆ノノ