forum

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
generalconvo
peppy
*saves from falling off page1 without any comments*

I'm not too fond of the music :D but the timing is a lot better than your last attempt - so you've definitely improved. Did you draw that background? If so, I find it really nice - suits the song and adds some originality to this creation. I do find the sliders pretty random, but I guess that is the feel you were going for.

Keep it up - maybe try a song with a bit more melody next time (though this is just my personal preference :)).
Kylecito
I do like the song! Beatmap isn't that shabby. just needs more notes, and evenly distributed!
there are few in some places and then BAM! 1/8 KILLER.

The timing is almost right so props on that! And good work on the background too lol, i just love the little artillery guy on the left
Topic Starter
generalconvo
Thank you very much..yes the sliders were random..I was like "LOLZ I can makez teh sliderz" got a little carried away...and yeah I drew that..I have a weird syle maybe next time I'll use a real character (Like fully drawn not super zoomed out)..violent stick figures for the win! Again thank you for giving me the bump I really appreciate it :D