forum

Three Days Grace - Never Too Late

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mergan_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martes, 19 de enero de 2010 at 09:08:56 p.m.

Artist: Three Days Grace
Title: Never Too Late
Tags: Never Too Late Three Days Grace TDG
BPM: 139
Filesize: 5744kb
Play Time: 03:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.7 stars, 351 notes)
Download: Three Days Grace - Never Too Late
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I'll finish it later, just uploaded it for friends to test it, kk? xD
rust45
If you only wanted to share it with friends, you could've gone to File>Export as .osz and upload the .osz to a site and provide your friends with the DL link. But since this is here and I like the song I'm gonna help you out.

[Tags]
All of your tags are pointless except for TDG since they are included in the Artist and title, please remove them and possibly think of others.

[Timing]
Your timing is pretty off, and you shouldn't have to be using 1/8 snap divisor for this map.

This is what I got, it's not perfect but it will help you out and make the map better.

BPM: 150
Offset: 6826

Now due to what the timing was before, you'll probably have to completely re map it. I know it sucks but you'll have to.

Just some tips to help make the map better though:

Here are some tips:
Distance snap is your friend, it can be turned on or off on the right side of the editor but for you I suggest you keep it on all the time, it will make your spacing between notes less confusing. If you want to adjust the distance between notes, hold the alt key and adjust the bar in the upper left corner. Just don't make it too high.

Try to make fun patterns, if you're not sure what would be good, play some maps you find fun, and note out patterns you find fun in them.

You seem to map to the vocals mostly, but I can't see why you can't snap to the music as well, it's just as fun to play and this song as some pretty awesome guitar work.

#mod is your friend, most the people in #mod are nice people and will probably help if you ask for help. You can find #mod by opening chat, clicking on the new tab, and then click on #mod.

And even though you'll have to re map, there are a couple things in this map that you had that you should avoid, just take note of it.

00:45:124 (7) - This is unrankable, as you cannot tell which way you're supposed to move the cursor.

If you thought this post was helpful, please give kudosu! To give, just click on the 'Award kudosu' link or something similar to it below my contact information on this post.

Hope you finish this, I'll give a star if I see more effort put in, but I was surprised at the result, most first time mappers have more problems.
Mion-Nya
Agh tienes mala distancia entre las notas y no es bien jugable, aprobecha el espacio que dejas y no te sentres solo en un sitio ._.
fijate que ay algunas notas de mas y estan mal acomodadas y complica la dificultad de ver aveces

intenta arreglar eso, tambien cambia el snap a 1/4 ya que es mas recomendable xD
y como te dijieron cambia el bpm y el offset a los siguientes

BPM: 150
Offset: 6826

y cuando cambies lo del snap hacele una manera de que suene bien, y acomoda los circles y demas que han sido modificados ya que a el cambiar el snap y el bpm y el offset bueno ya sabras xD, yo cambiaria la velocidad del slider a 1.30 pero eso es a tu gusto XD

me gusto la song asi que dejare la diff para darte una mano O:

Download: Three Days Grace - Never Too Late (Mergan) [Mion's Hard].osu