forum

Woman kills boyfriend by sitting on him

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nachy
Sauce

A WOMAN weighing 136kg has pleaded guilty to killing her much smaller boyfriend - by sitting on him.

Police in Cleveland said Mia Landingham and Mikal Middleston-Bey, who have three children together, got into an argument in August.

During the altercation Landingham sat on Middleston-Bey, who weighed 54.4kg.

Landingham was sentenced to three years probation and 100 hours community service on Wednesday after pleading guilty to involuntary manslaughter, Fox8 reported.

She was immediately released from jail.

Her attorney told said there was a long history of domestic abuse in the relationship. He asked Judge Carolyn Friedland for leniency and pointed out she has no prior criminal record.
Arusha Shuna
squisshhhhhhhhh
GladiOol
Wait what?
Loginer
A few hours community service for manslaughter? Might as well just say "bad whale" and let her go unpunished.
Topic Starter
Nachy

Loginer wrote:

A few hours community service for manslaughter? Might as well just say "bad whale" and let her go unpunished.
or death sentence by harpoon
MMzz
Wow I didn;t think you could actually kill someone that way. o_o....
anonymous_old
This has almost happened to me a few times...
Lum Moroboshi
i believe that she should work those sexy rolls lap dancing.

for shame those beautiful lumps were being wasted on a bastard

seriously i almost got a boner reading that article
CheeseWarlock
Some people probably have a fetish for being sat on like that

Not me though, I would be all "fuck this is significantly less awesome than how I had planned on dying!"
Lum Moroboshi
its not a sitting fetish for me.

i have a fetish for things that look like the planet jupiter.

im a naughty little girl.
qlum

Loginer wrote:

involuntary manslaughter there is a big difference between those two
Loginer

qlum wrote:

Loginer wrote:

involuntary manslaughter there is a big difference between those two
"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to kill him. Let me go plz"
"lol k"

It doesn't matter if you didn't "mean" to kill. If you can brutally abuse someone and think "oh it doesn't matter if he/she dies, I'll just get probation and pick up some trash", something's very, very wrong with society.
Pokebis

CheeseWarlock wrote:

Some people probably have a fetish for being sat on like that

Not me though, I would be all "fuck this is significantly less awesome than how I had planned on dying!"
http://kazecat.deviantart.com/
The fetishes stack. They stack heavy.
Bestelle
Agreed with Loginer.
Lum Moroboshi

Loginer wrote:

"lol k"

It doesn't matter if you didn't "mean" to kill. If you can brutally abuse someone and think "oh it doesn't matter if he/she dies, I'll just get probation and pick up some trash", something's very, very wrong with society.
I could see your point if the bitch got in a car and ran him over. But seriously, she didn't know sitting on him will kill him. The law is more complicated than that, and it goes by a case by case basis. I agree, she should had gotten a bit more than a slap on the wrist, but isn't being morbidly obese the biggest punishment after all?

It's nothing but Jerry Springer bullshit.

but i would still fuck her rolls
anonymous_old

Engineer_chan wrote:

Loginer wrote:

"lol k"

I could see your point if the bitch got in a car and ran him over. But seriously, she didn't know sitting on him will kill him. The law is more complicated than that, and it goes by a case by case basis. I agree, she should had gotten a bit more than a slap on the wrist, but isn't being morbidly obese the biggest punishment after all?

I sense copypasta.
GladiOol

Engineer_chan wrote:

Loginer wrote:

"lol k"

Still it doesn't matter shit. So what accident/no accident. Murder = murder imo. o_O.
Whether a car runs you over or a whale comes falling on you, it's still murder.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
I guess being fat means you can get away with shit ?

That and being insane.

Oh, having served in the army.

Err... Being loaded.

Hm, I guess case to case really works.

Bah, who am I kidding. One less human, I have no complaints.
Pokebis

Gladi wrote:

Still it doesn't matter shit. So what accident/no accident. Murder = murder imo. o_O.
Whether a car runs you over or a whale comes falling on you, it's still murder.
Manslaughter is very different from murder.
Lum Moroboshi
Wait. I just found out more of the story.

"Mia Landingham had been drinking all day when she got into a fight with boyfriend Mikal Middleton-Bey at their Cleveland home. Landingham punched him in the face. Bey grabbed her. That's when she knocked him to the ground and sat on him...

At the time, she weighed in at a hefty 300 pounds. Bey, a mere 120 pounds, was fighting way out of his weight class. By the time she got off him, he wasn't breathing. He later died of asphyxiation."

...Damn. That anit right.
show more