forum

Der Schuh des Manitu - Superperforator

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aqua
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011 at 20:23:28

Artist: Der Schuh des Manitu
Title: Superperforator
Source: Der Schuh des Manitu
BPM: 129,17
Filesize: 6953kb
Play Time: 00:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2,77 stars, 50 notes)
  2. Hard (4,89 stars, 118 notes)
  3. Let'z go fast! (4,93 stars, 207 notes)
  4. Normal (4,33 stars, 83 notes)
Download: Der Schuh des Manitu - Superperforator
Download: Der Schuh des Manitu - Superperforator (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Blah Blah Blah
Yes I'm bored :O

Thanks to Nharox for Help with Timing :)

01.08.2010 - Applied TheVileOne's Mod
Nachy
lol
MusicBoX
Ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass das mal jemand hier machen würde. xD
Jedenfalls wäre es besser wenn die Hitsounds nicht so laut wären 2-3 Stufen leiser vielleicht.
Topic Starter
Aqua

MusicBoX wrote:

Ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass das mal jemand hier machen würde. xD
Jedenfalls wäre es besser wenn die Hitsounds nicht so laut wären 2-3 Stufen leiser vielleicht.
Ich schaus mir später an ;)
TheVileOne
Overall
Der Schuh Des Manitu doesn't need to be in tags and depending on what you mean by it as the source, it probably shouldn't be there either unless it was created bya TV program or some other marketed name by wthe same name of the author. Albums and CDs don't count.

Remove the name of the song from tags too.

No background image. Fix

Set a preview point for the maps. (Suggestion: Add a bookmark where your preview point is so you can find it again.)
(Suggestion 2: The preview point works well here 00:08:065 - . You should use the same place for the preview point in the first three difficulties.)

Easy

Timing Sections

Volume is too loud.

Section: 23643: Volume - 50 percent (Use the middle volume tick) That way you can hear the words to the song.
Section: 47364: Move this to 47,083 and lower the volume by 50 percent as above.

Normal

Timing Section

Lower the volume for the same timing sections as before.
Sections
(Keep your hitsounds in mind and add custom inheriteds for those if you want to keep them)

Notes

Increase distance snap for the whole song? It seems like the notes are too close in places. 0.8 seems to work well.

Eh I think I've isolate the problem notes that are bothering me. I think if you shift 00:11:084 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - up with 0.8 snap on, not only will it ceneter that entire section, I think the small gap in the pattern will make it easier to hit. (Just select them all in the timeline and move them as one whole set)

Also whats with the beginning of the song. It's an alright pattern, but it could be so much better spread out instead of crammed all in the center with a low distance snap. I think even the low distance snap would play better through the note transitions more spread out, because the rest of the song is relatively fine with the snap.

Hard

Timing Section
Same sections as the other difficulties need volume changes.

Notes
00:34:309 (1,2) - If you want to have these closer together (It's ideal that they are), then you should make them symmetrical to the center. Turn distance and grid snap off and center the notes.

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/17888

00:18:516 (2,3,4) - Ugly placement of the notes. Don't have them overlap like that.

00:31:522 (4,5) - Put these notes forward instead of backward?? (Just a personal preference.)

00:52:425 (1,2,3,4,1) - It would look and flow better if these notes were centered between 00:51:496 (2,3) - and not on the vertical line. I highly suggest doing this.

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/17891

Letz Go Fast

Video quality is horrible. Can you fix this?

01:45:686 (1) - Move this up until it looks something like this? It might flow better this way.

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/17893

BTW a side note. The volume settings for this map is what all the maps should have. It fits perfectly IMO.

Prognosis

I like the map and want to give it a star, but there are things that prevent me from doing so. Most of what I said are suggestions, but the source needs to be cleared up with me and the tags need to be removed from all difficulties since they are already in the name and author of the song, and the volumes are too loud for the first three difficulties and that needs to be changed. Also a preview point should be put in all difficulties and preferrably in the same place for all similarly mapped songs. If you fix all that you are welcomed to contact me for a remod and I'll give you a star.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.