forum

Akiyama Uni (U2) - The Doll Maker of Bucuresti

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
An64fan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on April 2, 2010 at 5:26:24 PM

Artist: Akiyama Uni (U2)
Title: The Doll Maker of Bucuresti
Source: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
Tags: Touhou project
BPM: 114.66
Filesize: 3778kb
Play Time: 01:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. CW's Easy (2.08 stars, 87 notes)
  2. Hard (4.78 stars, 207 notes)
  3. Lunatic (4.99 stars, 277 notes)
  4. Normal (4.13 stars, 129 notes)
Download: Akiyama Uni (U2) - The Doll Maker of Bucuresti
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
January 27: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody mix.

Work-in-progress, but coming quickly, and it's not very long anyways. I only have Normal and Hard planned, but may very well put together additional difficulties.

Feedback and suggestions are appreciated as always.

Update (Jan.28): Finished up Hard, added basic hitsounds, and added a background.
Update: Adjusted offset (thanks CW), put together a Lunatic, and put in the most awesome storyboarding ever. I also adjusted what used to be the first spinner.
Update: Set up the difficulty settings and added more sounds. Feedback on hitsounds is greatly appreciated (I'm not very comfortable with the normal samples).
Update: Everything complete (except for sound feedback if anyone wants to give any)! CW's guest difficulty added and the whole thing is now moved to Pending.
I think I broke a record. Pull a map in two (okay, sorry, three) days?
Update: Fixed the artist (thanks Lybydose).
Update (Feb.4): Bump. Also made a fix to the storyboard which likes coming undone, it seems.
Randy96
oh hey, ZUN should be capitalized
*checking it out*
I'm going to throw this out there, though you probably already know. Needs a background

Ching! -star
CheeseWarlock
Nothing should be ending on the 1/8s with the new offset; I find they sound better on red and white, respectively.

Easy-with-tricks go~ (Built for TaikOsu!)

Updated to v2 to work with SB.

Download: ZUN - The Doll Maker of Bucuresti (An64fan) [CW's Easy].osu
Lybydose
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
An64fan
Thanks for the heads up. However, I have issues with changing the name and updating :? I'll see what I can do though.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.