forum

Kenna - Say Goodbye To Love

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fox
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Mittwoch, 19. März 2008 at 20:17:24

Artist: Kenna
Title: Say Goodbye To Love
BPM: 120
Filesize: 5581kb
Play Time: 02:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,54 stars, 103 notes)
  2. Normal (2,58 stars, 152 notes)
  3. Hard (3,5 stars, 179 notes)
  4. Osu! (4,67 stars, 223 notes)
Download: Kenna - Say Goodbye To Love
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hello there. Long time since I posted a beatmap, hasn't it?

This one took me several weeks, about a month even, I'd say. I always did it little by little, now and then, but now I'm finally done and happy with the result.

As for the hardest Difficulty [Osu!], I let you, as the players, decide whether this is an Insane-Level or just a slightly harder version of Hard.

I'd say it's Insane.

Well, let me know.

- - - Original beat-colours and background, suggesting a Story to the song. If I should ever get around to actually spend time on the story-boarding. - - -
James
No comment on hard. Just the drain rate, I need to keep up my hp to full just not to fail because of drain rate. First time I played I have 90+ combo and still failed because of drain.
And I suggest changing your tick rate to 2? Sounds better except at the sliders starting at 1/4 beats.

I did not look at easy and normal since your hard version doesn't seem to have any errors, so I assumed at the other two difficulties to be like hard too in terms of spacing.

On your insane, doesn't have much to say..
Failed after 5 seconds.

Starred.
Topic Starter
Fox
So.... what exactly do you suggest I do?
James
None really,
And I suggest changing your tick rate to 2? Sounds better except at the sliders starting at 1/4 beats.
Let the other mods comment on it.
Topic Starter
Fox
Bump. I know you guys are already busy enough as it is, but I just don't want this beatmap to die.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.