forum

Wikipedia! GO!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShokuMasterLord
Basically, answer the question above you only using Wikipedia, and ask another question. Ask questions to which you do not know the answer, and try not to be offensive. Questions should be relatively easy to find the answer to; don't ask horrifically specific questions/questions of a large scope.

I'll start off with a random article:

Borth is a coastal village in Wales on the western side.

What must one pay to become a Scientologist?
An64fan
While introductory courses do not cost much, courses at the higher levels may cost several thousand dollars each.

Hmm... What's in spam (the food)? I want to try it someday.
Powerdrone
The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, salt, water, sugar, and sodium nitrite to help keep its color. Spam's gelatinous glaze, or aspic, forms from the cooling of meat stock.

Where is the world's largest meatball found?
Topic Starter
ShokuMasterLord
The world's largest meatball is currently held by an Italian eatery in Concord, New Hampshire.

How are M&M's made?
Powerdrone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M&M%27s

Could not find on the page, sorry. ;_;

How many bites does it take to eat a tootsie roll pop?
OsuMaster123_old
nobody knows...

what does "the square route" mean in math?
Powerdrone
In mathematics, a square root of a number x is a number r such that r2 = x, or, in other words, a number r whose square (the result of multiplying the number by itself) is x.

How many words are in the current English lexicon?
Ph0X
OsuMaster123_old

Powerdrone311 wrote:

How many words are in the current English lexicon?
61000 words are in the current English lexicon

what are all the characters names from "happy tree friends"?
awp
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=23785

Forum games:
- must have a conclusion to them (eg: for "Gladi~", the game ends when all squares are drawn)
- must have a well-defined set of rules and objectives
Powerdrone

awp wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=23785

Forum games:
- must have a conclusion to them (eg: for "Gladi~", the game ends when all squares are drawn)
- must have a well-defined set of rules and objectives
Most of the forum games I play on other sites are never ending. That rule is silly. OvO
Ph0X

Powerdrone311 wrote:

Most of the forum games I play on other sites are never ending. That rule is silly. OvO
I'll have to agree with Pd311 here. Although I can understand the reasons for such rule, it still doesn't work very well since, as you can see, only 4 threads (3.5 actually) are left, where as I was hoping that pretty much any 10+ page thread would go n there and free up the Off-Topic section for threads that come and go real fast.
lukewarmholiday
Threads that come and go fast are the best threads.