forum

problem of Banchou [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sN0w_old
could someone help me?
I cannot connect to Banchou. it said"Banchou connection failed. Your copy of osu! is too old needs to be updated before online plays is possible".
This happens since I reinstall osu!. I tried to update with the osu! updater but it doesn't work.
peppy
Why does the updater not work? More to the point, where are you downloading osu! from? The latest public is not "too old".
Topic Starter
sN0w_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
hmm, what happens if you visit here in your web browser?
Topic Starter
sN0w_old

strager wrote:

What version is your copy of osu!? It's shown in the options menu on the top-right and in the window's title bar (e.g. b1234).
osu! b699

peppy wrote:

hmm, what happens if you visit here in your web browser?
cannot see the page
Derekku
peppy
Where the HELL are you downloading that version from?
Topic Starter
sN0w_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

Download osume here, replace the old one in your osu! folder with it, and run it.
thanks a lot it works.
hmm,I got another question:
do I have to download those maps again? I moved the old file"Songs" to the new one,but I can't see the songs input to the game.

peppy wrote:

Where the HELL are you downloading that version from?
just from here:
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/download
Derekku
If you replaced the empty songs folder with your old songs, they should import without problem. Try hitting F5 in Solo Play.
Topic Starter
sN0w_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

If you replaced the empty songs folder with your old songs, they should import without problem. Try hitting F5 in Solo Play.
thanks a lot
Derekku
Mmhmm~