forum

BUS STOP - KICK THE CAN

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, March 22, 2008 at 5:26:57 PM

Artist: BUS STOP
Title: KICK THE CAN
BPM: 144
Filesize: 1436kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (1.02 stars, 82 notes)
Download: BUS STOP - KICK THE CAN
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This song is from DDR. Anyway, this is my first beat map, okay?
chan
XD

Ok, your beatmap is ok, it's quite simple and easy. I think the "hard" difficulty should probably be renamed to easy or something.

Timing is set up good enough, which is a huge positive for a first time beginner.

You might want to look at slowing the slider velocity (if you press F3 in the editor), since it doesn't really fit with the rest of the beatmap's difficulty. If you change the slider velocity, you will have to go through the editor and edit the sliders so that the duration is correct.

You should also use distance snapping (toggle this in the editor by pressing "D" and overide this by holding "Alt"), and try to have a matching distance snapping multiplier with the slider velocity. If you want to use distance snapping for all your notes, you will have to do this individually for each note in the editor, but this shouldn't take you too long.

Also, if you do go on to make this into an easy version, I suggest you change things like circle size (make them bigger).

Probably you won't see this ranked until you follow up on most of these points I mentioned. That and you probably need a harder difficulty, possibly around 3 stars of higher.