forum

Spinners: What way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-David
Spinner's are kind of a bonus point extra to me. But what way do we actually need to spin the spinner? I spin anti-clockwise since I'm right handed and I play with a laptop finger sense mouse. (strange that I play with that huh?) In the tut beatmap, it shows the spinner going clockwise. But I've always done it anti-clockwise. So far I've only seen about 4 people spin anti-clockwise. To sum this up in a question, what way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?

edit: User preference.
Zekira
Any.
Topic Starter
-David

Zekira wrote:

Any.
Yes, any but the .. you know .. actual way.
so hard explaining this kind of stuff DX
m980
THERE IS NO ACTUAL WAY. IT'S ALL PERSONAL PREFERENCE.
Vanmonky
I spins anti-clockwise.
Ephemeral
Just about every right handed person will spin anti-clockwise naturally.

It really doesn't matter.
MegaManEXE
I'm right-handed and I spin CW

I never understood how most right-handed people spin CCW, it feels so unnatural to me o.o
TomoAlien
I spin in both ways and it doesn't seem to depend on anything. I am right handed by the way.
Zekira
Actually, looking at replays, I think most right-handed players spin CW. I spin CCW though.
GladiOol
Right handed spinning CCW here.
NotShinta
Right hand anti-clockwise. I don't get any other way.

Also what m980 said, this topic is completely pointless.
anonymous_old
I can spin either way. I recently switched to that, though; earlier, I spun only clockwise.
Kytoxid
Left-handed, clockwise. :o
Glass
Right-handed, clockwise.
Randy96
Right-handed, counter-clockwise.
kingcobra52
Right-handed, CCW. Just seems more natural to me.
nsane
I'm right handed and I spin clockwise, it feels weird to spin ccw. I guess I'm one of the weird ones.
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ephemeral
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gabi
i use G5 aswell ^_^
show more