forum

Airwave - When Things Go Wrong

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThunderGod_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, 7 February 2010 at 9:22:05 p.m.

Artist: Airwave
Title: When Things Go Wrong
Tags: Trance
BPM: 130
Filesize: 6643kb
Play Time: 02:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.72 stars, 201 notes)
  2. Hard (4.84 stars, 384 notes)
  3. Normal (3.38 stars, 210 notes)
  4. Novice (0.88 stars, 117 notes)
Download: Airwave - When Things Go Wrong
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Enter your message here. Links and general information will automatically be added above this.
Luvdic
Map itself is fine except for the extra break you added, what it needs now is to improve it to make it more fun to play. This is of course in my opinion.

Overall:

- Set a preview point at Timing -> Set Current Position as Preview
- You should consider in cutting your mp3 file (more than 50% of the map is not mapped, and not all players have super internet speed to download)
- Improve your patterns... Check other maps to see other patterns

Novice:

02:58:188 - DELETE this break, it makes player waits till the end of this break to see score.

Easy:

- There's so many patterns that overlaps hit objects, they are kind of ugly... I'd change them if i were you.
02:58:188 - DELETE this break, it makes player waits till the end of this break to see score.

Normal:

Hard:

- I can see that you use the same pattern for almost the whole map, why don't you try using more patterns?
- Also, why don't you try using a higher distance space too? I know you you didn't use it for some patterns, but i recommend you to do so.
And there
01:29:573 (1) - Too hard to read