forum

Ayumi Hamasaki - Depend On You

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008年4月29日 at 午前 11:57:39

Artist: Ayumi Hamasaki
Title: Depend On You
BPM: 128
Filesize: 1474kb
Play Time: 01:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.64 stars, 97 notes)
  2. Hard (4.26 stars, 179 notes)
  3. Insane (4.89 stars, 367 notes)
Download: Ayumi Hamasaki - Depend On You
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This song is from..
-Ayumi Hamasaki's 5th single Depend on You
-Opening theme for Thousand Arms (PS)
-Guitar Freaks 5th Mix/Drum Mania 4th Mix

EDIT: Added Normal and Insane.
EDIT: *kinda* fixed the offset.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.
Topic Starter
James
Okay. :)
Topic Starter
James
Added Easy and Insane.
Insane is similar to We Are but easier?

I still need HELP on bpm and offset though. It sounds good (for me) in editor but I get 100s while playing.

Thanks.
MaxwellDemon
I personally have no problem with this map except for two really, really minor issues that are more about the beatmapper's preferences and intension than a flaw. XD

One is that easy mode doesn't seem quite easy enough. I was able to do it without too much problem, but I just personally (which is why Houkiboshi was such an annoyance to map) don't like stacked notes in easy maps. D:
But again, that's personal preferences, and it is still very easy for the intermediate players to play, so I think I am just being picky. :P

For hard mode, at 01:15:73 to 1:17:37... does the sliders have to be so bunch up? It was quite sudden especially when your beats are quite spacious (when there was a small pause between them) and came in nice little sets.

Other than that, neat map. Maybe the other mods can picky something to complain about, but for my non-mod eyes, I like. :D
Topic Starter
James
For hard mode, at 01:15:73 to 1:17:37... does the sliders have to be so bunch up? It was quite sudden especially when your beats are quite spacious (when there was a small pause between them) and came in nice little sets.
I changed it... To straight sliders XD

Changed Easy to Normal by the way.

And the offset you suggested... 128.04/730
I'll hold on to that and look for other mods to double check the bpm/offset.
I'll leave the bpm/offset as is for now.

HEEEAAAALLLPPPPPPPPP on bpm/offset PLZ! hahaha
MaxwellDemon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
James
I still need help on bpm/offset.
Topic Starter
James

31Gabe wrote:

Did you use the Guitar Freaks 5th Mix version?
Yep.

Medium, Hard, and Insane notes have to start at the same time, like "全力少年".
I don't want to.
Sakura Igarashi
I'll always remember this song as being the first Japanese tune I ever heard (from playing Thousand Arms). Kinda wish it was the full version, but oh well. ~_~
Topic Starter
James
I got the full version but I think its better to make this one since I will cut the long version too.
[deleted user]
Okay, so I haven't downloaded the Netfx thing yet, but I'm just asking: Are you using the original 5th Single Mix, or is this the 10th Year Anniversary Mix?

Pity that I couldn't find any other Ayumi Beatmaps other than this. Will be looking forward to playing it! :D
Saturos
This thread is full of shit. How'd all this get here. >>

Anyways, /me bubbles.
Topic Starter
James

axysses wrote:

Okay, so I haven't downloaded the Netfx thing yet, but I'm just asking: Are you using the original 5th Single Mix, or is this the 10th Year Anniversary Mix?

Pity that I couldn't find any other Ayumi Beatmaps other than this. Will be looking forward to playing it! :D
5th mix IIRC.
And I formatted my HDD including my Ayumi Discography and others so no more Ayumi songs...
Topic Starter
James
Thanks.

NOT.
chan
Looking really good, think this can be ranked unless you have objections. Will look over your timing though.
nate_old
So it's not really ayu singing, just a cover song. Disappointing :/
Al-Azif
I guess you never hear her cd single that recorded at 1998