forum

Peppy! Read this! I've got a lot to say! [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
Comments:
Thank you for making this game possible. I LOVE IT!!!

Suggestions:
Modes:
World mode- You know how in EBA and OTO you go around helping people and unlocking new songs and such? Well, I'd like to see a mode like that. Some people can choose some songs to go in to it. Other people can make a basic idea for a story for that song. Some other people can draw those stories, since the story writers may not be good at drawing. If you beat world mode, you could get a reward or something.

Online mode- You can go online and challenge other people.

Vs. Replay mode- Choose a replay and challenge that replay and see who wins.

Mods:
Hard- You know how on easy it makes everything basically easier? Well this one makes everything harder. It's the same thing as hard rock except it doesn't turn everything upside-down.

Just click mode- The cursor will automatically move from beat to beat for you, you just... well, you know... click.

Other things:
Friends- Choose people who you want to be friends with. If a person accepts to your friend, (s)he is now your friend. The game will alert you when a friend comes online and leaves.

Block list- Choose people to block on chat mode. You won't be able to see him/her on chat mode.

I hope you take some of these suggestions in to consideration.
TiZ
Haha, we've all shouted that praise OVER 9000 times as well. I suppose that part's somewhat appropriate here.

But the majority of your post's feature requests. (The world thing's not a bad idea, either...) It's more appropriate to put it in that forum. I'd move it myself, but I'm powerless. So I'll hop on IRC and see if anyone can take care of it.
Kai
Mods:

Kidwii wrote:

Hard- You know how on easy it makes everything basically easier? Well this one makes everything harder. It's the same thing as hard rock except it doesn't turn everything upside-down.
This is Hard Rock mod made for

Kidwii wrote:

Just click mode- The cursor will automatically move from beat to beat for you, you just... well, you know... click.
This is Relax mod

i guess other thing MAYBE , just a MAYBE , can be added later
Echo
@kai: "Just click" isn't relax, it's the opposite of relax (in a way).

To tell the truth, the good suggestions have been made many times already, and imo the more obscure ones really aren't worth putting in.
peppy
LuigiHann

Echo49 wrote:

@kai: "Just click" isn't relax, it's the opposite of relax (in a way).
It's Taiko mode :P
awp
A good chunk of the things here are already planned, anyway.