forum

What the *whistle*?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
Anyway, on Stepmania (Another program where you can input songs and you have to find the correct BPM) I put in a BPM number, and it sounds perfect. But when I put the exact same BPM number, it's totally off! What the *whistle* :shock: Please help.
Saturos
Either the offset needs to be adjusted, or the BPM used in Stepmania was wrong to begin with and was just stepped accordingly. Try running it through the BPM Analyzer and see what comes up.

Either way, uploading it here would help. ;x
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
This is weird. I thought the BPM was 149.36. The MixMeister said the BPM was 149.29. Neither sounded right.

Also, I tried to change the offset, but no matter how I changed the offset, I could only hear 1 sound. Also, the other songs seem to be in sync.

Wait. Now, I can hear two sounds, always.

Then again, I'm wearing headphones. -40ms sounds kind of good. They sound ok. I just want help! Should I go with -40ms or not? HEEAAAAAAAALP! OUEANDAN! SOMEBODY! HELP!

Everything between -40ms and 20ms sounds pretty good. I don't know what to do!
Echo
Not the universal offset in Options, the offset in the Timing section in Edit mode.

Use the edit button next time if you want to add more to your post ==;; *merges*
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
OMG! Thank you! It sounds perfect! :-) Awesome. Thanks for all your help.
awp
You have inspired me to tweak my sig. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind. BBCode is far too homosexual.