forum

Aya Hirano - Hare Hare Yukai (Trance Mix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iDwarf
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 27 февраля 2010 г. at 15:39:36

Artist: Aya Hirano
Title: Hare Hare Yukai (Trance Remix)
Source: Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu
Tags: haruhi mix
BPM: 180
Filesize: 5628kb
Play Time: 02:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Alien (4,99 stars, 320 notes)
  2. God (5 stars, 587 notes)
  3. Time Traveler (4,26 stars, 104 notes)
Download: Aya Hirano - Hare Hare Yukai (Trance Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The Official Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu ending song remix | First beatmap >.<

>Global Status<
God: 100%
Alien: 100%
Time Traveler: 100%

Thanks to x3ns0r for intruding to the end of the God difficulty :3

Download: Aya Hirano, Yoko Goto, Chihara Minori - Hare Hare Yukai (Anthemic Trance Remix) (Midget) [Collab].osu
simplistiC
I think the title should be called "Hare Hare Yukai (Anthemic Trance Remix)" not just "Hare Hare Yukai (Tran)"

Cut the mp3 if you are not planning to map the whole song (5 mins x.x)
Use some a more unique set of combo colours?

Is this difficulty done? Anyways, you are doing a great job so far and if you PM me when you are done your beatmap, I'll be glad to look at it again.

Nice song too! Have a star~
Topic Starter
iDwarf

simplistiC wrote:

I think the title should be called "Hare Hare Yukai (Anthemic Trance Remix)" not just "Hare Hare Yukai (Tran)" Oh..okay.

Cut the mp3 if you are not planning to map the whole song (5 mins x.x) I plan to do 4 difficulties; Harder longer than easier. Alien is Hard.
Use some a more unique set of combo colours? Done

Is this difficulty done? Anyways, you are doing a great job so far and if you PM me when you are done your beatmap, I'll be glad to look at it again. This Is Done. Some Storyboarding and it'll be okay i guess.

Nice song too! Have a star~
I'll update the map as soon as i'll finish next difficulty
simplistiC
*is very sleepy x.x*

well here are my parts...i kinda rushed it so it might not be as good as it should be but i think it should be fine...now i get to go to sleep.

ill take another look at it tomorrow and MAYBE do some changes. but probably not.

Download: Aya Hirano, Yoko Goto, Chihara Minori - Hare Hare Yukai (Anthemic Trance Remix) (Midget) [Collab].osu
Xgor
Pretty confusing names but i guess they make sense to the anime :P

[All Difficulties]
Having the stacking latency that low isn't allowed, and some parts are hard to read due to that
Add background color (Red on Time Traver and God and white or black on Alien)

[Mp3]
2 minutes are unused! map the rest or cut/fade the mp3.

[Backgrounds]
The backgrounds are to big, resize/crop to 1024x768

[Time traveler]
A bit too hard for hard for the easiest difficulty......

[Alien]
It doesn't fit very well to end it when the chorus stars

[God]
01:32:807 (1) - Remove new combo

Great map :)
*star*
Topic Starter
iDwarf

Xgor wrote:

Pretty confusing names but i guess they make sense to the anime :P

[All Difficulties]
Having the stacking latency that low isn't allowed, and some parts are hard to read due to that I find that rule stupid, but have nothing to do, set latency to 0,1 :D
Add background color (Red on Time Traver and God and white or black on Alien)
Since the BG is constant, no need for it..

[Mp3]
2 minutes are unused! map the rest or cut/fade the mp3. 1 minute is unused. :3 I'll cut it <3

[Backgrounds]
The backgrounds are to big, resize/crop to 1024x768 Is this really needed? D:

[Time traveler]
A bit too hard for hard for the easiest difficulty......

[Alien]
It doesn't fit very well to end it when the chorus stars Wait. What? D:

[God]
01:32:807 (1) - Remove new combo Ow, silly mistake :3

Great map :)
*star*
*kudosu* (:
Shohei Ohtani
Time Traveler
00:52:642 (1) - Add clap on the end.
00:53:976 (2) - ^

If this diff is done, end kiai time ~

Alien
01:19:143 (4) - I don't like how this note is overlapped with the slider 3:. Move it as you please ~

God
Good ~

I like this map ~
Topic Starter
iDwarf

CDFA wrote:

Time Traveler
00:52:642 (1) - Add clap on the end.
00:53:976 (2) - ^
If this diff is done, end kiai time ~ Done.

Alien
01:19:143 (4) - I don't like how this note is overlapped with the slider 3:. Move it as you please ~

God
Good ~

All fixed.

I like this map ~
Kudosu~
Nyadesudesu
this map i like~ star
XepherX3
these mod's are suggestions

[Time Traveler]
01:55:305(*) end kiai here

[Alien]
03:13:972 map the map till here cuz it just stops at a weird spot now (my opinion)
and also end kiai here if u re doing this mod

[God]
map this map full lenght

Star from me
Topic Starter
iDwarf

x3ns0r wrote:

these mod's are suggestions

[Time Traveler]
01:55:305(*) end kiai here Done.

[Alien]
03:13:972 map the map till here cuz it just stops at a weird spot now (my opinion)
and also end kiai here if u re doing this mod I think this " Try harder for moar " type of ending is not so bad.

[God]
map this map full lenght I think it's not needed. (I'm too lazy D:)

Star from me
YGOkid8
if you're still gonna add another diff for this song (the collab one), re-post in WiPs via BSS.

General
You need to have an ending point for Kiai Time. Don't ask why, it's a rule D:

Also, whenever you have a beatmap in the middle of the field:

Move it down 2 grids (Lv3). Therefore when playing, it'll be directly in the middle of the playfield.

Time Traveller
Fine.

Alien
01:51:643 ~ 02:12:977 - Very long break orz. Try not to go over 15 seconds for breaks.

God
Same thing with Alien.
IMO, the triplets feel like they were placed for the sake of making the level harder. Doesn't really go like that in the music I think. But if it does, then dismiss this.

Really, that's it.
Topic Starter
iDwarf

YGOkid8 wrote:

if you're still gonna add another diff for this song (the collab one), re-post in WiPs via BSS.
I'm not really sure about collab right now D:
General
You need to have an ending point for Kiai Time. Don't ask why, it's a rule D: Done.

Also, whenever you have a beatmap in the middle of the field:
[attachment=0:82340]screenshot021.jpg[/attachment:82340]

Move it down 2 grids (Lv3). Therefore when playing, it'll be directly in the middle of the playfield. Done (?)

Time Traveller
Fine.

Alien
01:51:643 ~ 02:12:977 - Very long break orz. Try not to go over 15 seconds for breaks.
I mapped instrument only in the begining. This break is long due to no vocals.

God
Same thing with Alien.
IMO, the triplets feel like they were placed for the sake of making the level harder. Doesn't really go like that in the music I think. But if it does, then dismiss this. Isn't adding customs patterns acceptable? D: I think those fit the music.

Really, that's it.
Thanks for mod. Take a kudosu.
Cat
Cat Star
Attendance Record
wow good this map
Dangaard
[general]
  1. I recommend to shorten the artist to Hirano Aya only, since the title is pretty long already
  2. as source you should use "Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu" (should not include too many details)
  3. BG image max size is 1024x768, also the Yuki pic is pretty bright, would be nice if you could find another one
  4. Use Kiai sections like you did in [God], having it enabled over the (whole) chorus. And Kiai is actually not meant for being used for the fountain effect only (maybe you can remove/change it)
  5. [Time Traveler] got a different preview time than the other diffs
  6. Consider making [Human] or [Esper] as well, cause [Time Traveler] is quite hard for beginners
[God]
  1. the claps on the blue ticks of the triplets sound a bit strange
  2. 01:50:805 (1) - sounds wrong(on all diffs).Maybe you can use a silder instead to make it end on the previous white tick, or start the spinner earlier or make the sounds of the spinner very quiet.
  3. 02:48:555 (6,1) - quite hard too see this is a triplet
  4. "wait, what? D:" SB: the "D:" looks weird with this font (don't even know if this is supposed to be a smiley^^) also you should make the kiai section end earler here
  5. 04:19:138 (8) - I guess this needs a new combo due to the jump (or you change rhythm, spacing)
  6. 04:31:305 (8) - should start 1/2 later

seems like this diff is going for approval (17 mil max score)
Pretty good map, especially for a new mapper :)
fumoffu star :3
Shinde
Time Traveler
Good.

Alien
Again I am supposed to mention the break being too long. I said Again because I modded from hardest diff to easiest, and posted backwards cause I am awesome. u_u;

God
Overall Difficulty +1 tick imo.
01:01:639 (4,5,6,7) - Things like this play awkwardly in my opinion, though I'm not quite up to an 'Insane level' player, more of a Hard+ so.
00:50:972 (3,4,5,6) - ^
22 second break is generally not acceptable. I'm required to point this out and ask you to map something in it. On the other hand, there are only two breaks, and the song is over 4 minutes. I think you could maybe squeak by with this one.
02:21:972 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - These jumps are incredibly hard for a 180BPM song.
00:59:305 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - ^
02:32:472 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - ^
03:33:972 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Argh.
03:47:305 (1,2,3) - Down 1 grid, all of it. Center.
04:11:472 (4,1) - What jump?
04:12:472 (3,4,5,6,1) - Plays awkwardly.
04:14:305 (3,1) - ^ also a 'What jump?'
04:18:972 (7,8) - ^
In short, some difficulty issues, and some things near the end. Also, the max score is very high, especially if you do OD+1. The map itself is long and fairly challenging(?) so it should be fine(?). Lol.

General/Thoughts
Could remove the countdown.

Background image size is too large. The maximum limit is 1024x768. Please resize them. The song name is too long, shorten it to. .. Something. Just Trance Mix? The artist field is massive. 'Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai (Trance Mix)' imo? Also the preview times are different between difficulties. And since the SB'ing was all difficulty specific, remove the .osb and do a full reupload. Just noticed.

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4071 Note the SB element's edge. It's cut off, the glow. This needs fixed. Be careful when cropping, I see this happen way to often to people.

Wtf is 'WTF.png' and what does it even say? =( Remove it? I see it in game and I don't understand it's purpose.

That's all. Star.
Topic Starter
iDwarf

Dangaard wrote:

[general]
  1. I recommend to shorten the artist to Hirano Aya only, since the title is pretty long already Done.
  2. as source you should use "Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu" (should not include too many details) Done.
  3. BG image max size is 1024x768, also the Yuki pic is pretty bright, would be nice if you could find another one. I don't think that's a problem. The black bars add automaticly, so it should fit to 4:3.
  4. Use Kiai sections like you did in [God], having it enabled over the (whole) chorus. And Kiai is actually not meant for being used for the fountain effect only (maybe you can remove/change it) I didn't get what you meant.
  5. [Time Traveler] got a different preview time than the other diffs Fixed.
  6. Consider making [Human] or [Esper] as well, cause [Time Traveler] is quite hard for beginners I can't do easier,sorry D:
[God]
  1. the claps on the blue ticks of the triplets sound a bit strange It sounds more strange for me without them.
  2. 01:50:805 (1) - sounds wrong(on all diffs).Maybe you can use a silder instead to make it end on the previous white tick, or start the spinner earlier or make the sounds of the spinner very quiet. Done, i guess.
  3. 02:48:555 (6,1) - quite hard too see this is a triplet
  4. "wait, what? D:" SB: the "D:" looks weird with this font (don't even know if this is supposed to be a smiley^^) also you should make the kiai section end earler here Ookay.
  5. 04:19:138 (8) - I guess this needs a new combo due to the jump (or you change rhythm, spacing)
  6. 04:31:305 (8) - should start 1/2 later

seems like this diff is going for approval (17 mil max score)
Pretty good map, especially for a new mapper :)
fumoffu star :3
Topic Starter
iDwarf

Shinde wrote:

Time Traveler
Good.

Alien
Again I am supposed to mention the break being too long. I said Again because I modded from hardest diff to easiest, and posted backwards cause I am awesome. u_u;

God
Overall Difficulty +1 tick imo.
01:01:639 (4,5,6,7) - Things like this play awkwardly in my opinion, though I'm not quite up to an 'Insane level' player, more of a Hard+ so.
00:50:972 (3,4,5,6) - ^
22 second break is generally not acceptable. I'm required to point this out and ask you to map something in it. On the other hand, there are only two breaks, and the song is over 4 minutes. I think you could maybe squeak by with this one.
02:21:972 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - These jumps are incredibly hard for a 180BPM song. Fixed?
00:59:305 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - ^ - ^
02:32:472 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - ^
03:33:972 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Argh. What? :D
03:47:305 (1,2,3) - Down 1 grid, all of it. Center. Done.
04:11:472 (4,1) - What jump?
04:12:472 (3,4,5,6,1) - Plays awkwardly.
04:14:305 (3,1) - ^ also a 'What jump?'
04:18:972 (7,8) - ^
In short, some difficulty issues, and some things near the end. Also, the max score is very high, especially if you do OD+1. The map itself is long and fairly challenging(?) so it should be fine(?). Lol.

Oookay.

General/Thoughts
Could remove the countdown. Nope.

Background image size is too large. The maximum limit is 1024x768. Please resize them. The song name is too long, shorten it to. .. Something. Just Trance Mix? The artist field is massive. 'Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai (Trance Mix)' imo? Also the preview times are different between difficulties. And since the SB'ing was all difficulty specific, remove the .osb and do a full reupload. Just noticed. Fixed.

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4071 Note the SB element's edge. It's cut off, the glow. This needs fixed. Be careful when cropping, I see this happen way to often to people.

Wtf is 'WTF.png' and what does it even say? =( Remove it? I see it in game and I don't understand it's purpose. It's the part of storyboard.

That's all. Star.
Thanks~
Dangaard
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
show more