forum

I need some cartoons to watch.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shinn_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
eirrol
I thought you asked about animes.

shinn wrote:

How about Dexter's Laboratory?
Do you like AUDITION that much that your avatar...
awp
He asked for cartoons.

And Dexter's Lab is awesome.
Topic Starter
shinn_old

eirrol wrote:

Do you like AUDITION that much that your avatar...

Yes I DO! I audition all the time! In fact, I play audition longer than osu!

(Right... that was off-topic)

Anyway, I'm sure subscribing to Cartoon Network would be fantastic for you :P
eirrol
But I always thought that Osu is better than Audition. (I'm just afraid that my keyboard will break...)
Topic Starter
shinn_old
Well, it depends if your finger is fast enough... Apparently, my fingers are slow
eirrol

shinn wrote:

Well, it depends if your finger is fast enough... Apparently, my fingers are slow
I practiced piano so I can do level 9 ones easily but my keyboard will prpbably being slashed into half.
pokedigi
Happy Tree Friends lol
chan
South Park occasionally has some good episodes.
wiicademan
Spongebob.

The old ones. Not any of the new ones.
awp
I'm running low on Drawn Together episodes (one left, don't have season 3) and there's only a few South Park episodes I need to catch up on ;(

Can anyone recommend something quality?
Saturos
Boondocks.
RemmyX25
Family Guy
Simpsons
Futurama
King of the Hill

All Prime Time, baby!
awp

RemmyX25 wrote:

Family Guy
Simpsons
Futurama
King of the Hill
Seen all four of em.

Futurama stands out as the only show there worth watching every episode of (well maybe family guy too) but I've seen every episode of it.
Raysuke
the head is my favorite show and the Critic got a lot of heaps of fun but the head i think you must see it 8-)
awp
I have decided to try and get my hands on Reboot again while I'm catching up on South Park.
MusicFan

31Gabe wrote:

...but your cartoons are not appropriate! My cartoons are appropriate! I shouldn't see inappropriate cartoons! You are a herd of elephants showing cartoons that are not appropriate!
they are old enough to choose whatever they want, lay off.
awp
Threshold breached. This is just plain juvenile and I'm deleting 31Gabe's more retarded posts without a second opinion.
RemmyX25

awp wrote:

I have decided to try and get my hands on Reboot again...
WARNING: INCOMING GAME

Speaking of which, I'm putting some of my favorite episodes on a DVD. We had a good chat in IRC a few days back about ReBoot.

Found this pic on deviantArt, thought I'd share it here for lolz: