Because everyone likes fruit.

lukewarmholiday
everyone is a fruit
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

lukewarmholiday wrote:

everyone is a fruit

Wikipedia wrote:

In broad terms, a fruit is a structure of a plant that contains its seeds.
I see...
Ph0X
I just finished eating fruits and I see this, ffffffff

Although, I do have a pomegranate next to my right now :>
Fruitfags Unite~
Wojjan
why is loogie still not banned? multiple accounts are illegal you know
Pokebis
I generally refrigerate fruit. Sometimes we leave things out to ripen, but I don't have a camera and we don't keep them in a bowel.
NotShinta
I keep my fruit in a bowel

Pics when home
Ephemeral

Wojjan wrote:

he is

ACP is just being stupid atm
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Ephemeral wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

he is

ACP is just being stupid atm

Acoustic Ceiling Products (ACP) develops innovative ceiling solutions and unique products to construct or renovate homes and commercial buildings. Backed by 50 years of contracting experience, ACP's vinyl and thermoplastic products blend ingenuity with style - giving customers finished projects that feature easy installation, quality, affordability and timeless appeal.
Ekaru
For the record, this doesn't count as multiple accounting. Aside from him technically not having an account in the first place, peppy said he decided to give Loogie a second chance. He was actually helpful and useful earlier today. :O

...Though he keeps on being stupid. FYI, if someone gives you a second chance, you're supposed to not be stupid and waste it like you just did.

Carry on.

BTW, my house doesn't have fruit bowls, so no pics, sorry. ;_;
NotShinta

It sure is annoying having your laptop as both being the best camera in the house and not working when not plugged in
Card N'FoRcE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.