forum

nothing happens [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
when i try running osu! nothing happens... and when i try to run it again it says that ill be running 2 at one time, which is true. so when i take out the extra every time i try to run it nothing happens. you know whats wrong, and ifs already been solved redirect me please? ^^
peppy
Updater works fine?

What operating system?

Do you have admin priviledges?

Are you installing to a local hard drive, or some external storage?
Saturos
It honestly sounds like you're just not giving it enough time to open up after the updater closes itself. Give it a minute after you run the updater. ;x
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
nvm it just started giving me the System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException errors agian >>
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
nope >.o XP ok?
peppy
Could you please post the error you are getting?
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
umm...

System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Resources.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "osu" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo culture)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Resources.get_NoPixelShader11OrDDI9Support()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CheckForAvailableSupportedHardware()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.ChangeDevice(Boolean forceCreate)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at osu.Program.Main()

sorry for all the trouble ^^;
Saturos
NoPixelShader11OrDDI9Support()

Your graphics card does not support DirectX 9.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
ohs xD; *goes to office depot*

thankies :3

peppy
Good to see you are a fighter :>