forum

SHK - Soda Love

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
jjjjjjjjjjjztttttttttttttzzzzzbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
AngelHoney
its my diff <3

and BPM 145.000
Offset 16617 (maybe) is right :P

Download: SHK - Soda Love (Hanyuu) [AngelHoney].osu
fartownik
zeroclover
my horrible mod
SPOILER
[normal]
it was normal to play

[angelhoney]
offset : 13499 -> 13134 ??

[insane]
hmm... im not sure abt the rythm
01:14:366 - give a circle

[FARTOWNIK'S STAGE]
hatsune's soda love? D:
nothing to mod here :oops:
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
Thanx, improved combos and spacing for insane. Maybe the rhythm is more clear now. Removed guest diff's as requested.

Finished the normal diff to the end. I really like how it turned out :D
Jenny
2 different .mp3s?
dunno if that's rankable with the new criteriums (really, i got no idea, but i sounds someway strange so i guess it's not that good to have 2 different .mp3s but you better ask someone else)

For general, you need to set a preview point for all diffs (btw. i don't like the soda-intropart) - i'd suggest something like 1:13:125 or 1:40:642 (for normal and insane difficulty), but that's just my opinion, don't know if it's any good.
Did some irc-suggestions 'bout volume and samplesets a while ago, just wanted to mention that again :P
(GIMME MY KUDOS YOU FAGGOT!!)

I like this song D:
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
Why would it not be rankable ;) Just have to use 2 different timings. Thanks for mod
Jenny

Hanyuu wrote:

Why would it not be rankable ;) Just have to use 2 different timings. Thanks for mod
Well, was just a thought of mine, but since there are other maps with 2 .mp3s, like Shoreline, I'm not sure if that's really a point for not-ranking it if you're done with the map~
*Going to ask some other guys for modding your map... if you mind*
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
Yes there is not really a rule for it as i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww