forum

Haven't played in a while and have a question..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Two_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Kiiiiind of.

You can edit your skin to have "invisible" place-holders and silent sounds so that, while the countdown will still be there, it will be completely transparent to you.
Topic Starter
Two_old
Is it possible to edit the default skin?
awp
Nope. Pretty certain you can't. Iiiiintegreated, yes?
TiZ
Why don't you like the countdown?
Topic Starter
Two_old
I've yet to like something that annoyed me. I'm still kind of young though, so who knows?
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
As this is coming up quite a bit, i MAY actually have to provide an option to disable it. Which is a bit sad :(.
James
[PROdefault]
Majority will disable it, so thats a "no" for me :)
[/PROdefault]
TiZ
awp
LuigiHann
Just have a checkbox on the options screen that says "I hate fun." It would disable starbursts, video, storyboarding, combo fire, and the countdown :P
awp

LuigiHann wrote:

storyboarding
fuuuuuuuuck no

maybe storyboarded sounds but no fucking way should storyboarding be disabled >=(
chan
People don't like countdowns? I thought they were pretty nice, with the exception of 31Gabe's skin. That sound scares me.