forum

Granrodeo - Doukoku No Ame - MAD Version

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AuRevoir_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008년 4월 8일 화요일 at 오후 5:54:58

Artist: Granrodeo
Title: Doukoku No Ame - MAD Version
BPM: 199.96
Filesize: 1422kb
Play Time: 01:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.37 stars, 111 notes)
  2. Hard (3.56 stars, 142 notes)
  3. Insane (4.99 stars, 297 notes)
Download: Granrodeo - Doukoku No Ame - MAD Version
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Fixed a major problem in the beginning for insane version. each beat after the first four were off by 1/8 of a beat.
I will try to add a video to this beatmap once I am done with exams.

Corrected everything that Saturos mentioned. Anyone else wanna give it a try? xD

Made the insane version. I know I can't beat it. Anyone who thinks they are good at Osu should try it.

Made the chorus easier and fixed minor note problems. Hopefully this fits the level now.

Hello, this is AuRevoir.
I got tired of working with the first beatmap, so I decided to make second one.
This song is by Granrodeo, one of my favorite japanese bands.
I am not sure how to translate it into English, but the song is called somewhat like "Rain of Lamentation"
Hope you guys enjoy the song, and I would really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks.
TiZ
Okay... I may have been wrong when I told you in IRC to drop that third note in that yellow combo. Perhaps if you made the spacing equal on the three notes, it might feel better. I'm really uncertain on that.

One thing for certain, though: You gotta revamp that chorus. It's slider hell. The yellow combos: The 1-2-3-4 is alright, but I find it difficult to get to the start point of 5 in time. And I'm practically on an ultra-mini tablet. If you moved the start point of that slider closer to 4, it would probably be easier to do.

Those green clumps of sliders absolutely HAVE to go. Especially considering you're making a Normal difficulty map. I'm a Hard level player, and I can't do those. Those crazy red and blue slider combos past the green clumps (I hope you know what I'm talking about x_x) are really hard too. I'd suggest you rethink those sections entirely.

The rest of the song plays fine, and your timing sounds correct.
peppy
minor timing adjustments:
bpm199.96
offset6040

resnap @ 1/4
recalc @ 1/2
You'll still need to go through and fix some stuff up

00:47:25 (1,2) - spacing needs to be a bit more
01:10:80 (4,5) - the spacing between these notes is a bit confusing. if you make this a hard difficulty, i think this is fine, but for normal it seems a bit x_x
01:21:90 (2,3) - spacing between these two should be less than the surrounding notes.

Other than that pretty good. Song is a bit low quality. I'd definitely consider making this the hard version and maybe making one easier one?

Starred
Saturos
Insane:

00:07:03 (1,2,3,4) - These, as well as all other patterns like it, are spaced inconsistantly with their following beats. Should be moved closer together.

00:40:74 (9,1) - The jump here is really extreme.

00:43:49 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - The gaps between 1,2,3 -> 4,5,6 and 4,5,6 -> 7 should be smaller.

00:56:35 (4,5,6) - The slider-beat-slider section here, as well as all similar ones to it, appear to be stacked in the editor, but in actual play they're slightly off. Look into it. ;x

Also, overall, the timing/spacing on stacks seemed almost completely random, and made several sections misleading. ex: 01:03:75 (1,2,3,4,5,6)

These were the major things that jumped out at me, I'll add more when I see what you come up with for these.

Timing my be a bit off, too. This I'm unsure of, so that'll be left for another mod.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.