forum

HEY THAT GUITAR PLAYER IS OFF.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
HE IS OBVIOUSLY THE KILLER ONLY A KILLER WOULD BE OFF.
awp
please do not spam forums with terrible threads
Powerdrone
This thread isn't terrible! I thoroughly enjoyed the OP.

Remember: If you play music in a band, make sure you play perfectly before murdering someone or YOU WILL BE CAUGHT.
lukewarmholiday
Phoenix Wright reference, and it was enough to put suspicion on the guy with the hurt arm.
Powerdrone
Are you insinuating that I didn't know it was a Phoenix Wright reference? Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney case number 3 baby.
awp
More likely he was insinuating that I didn't. And I didn't.
Cuddlebun
really awp? cuz even I caught that reference
Larto

Powerdrone311 wrote:

Apollo Justice: Justice For All
wat
Starrodkirby86
Klavier is a circus man now.
Powerdrone

Larto wrote:

Powerdrone311 wrote:

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
wat
what are you talking about, I didn't accidentally combine two titles
Derekku
psssst powerdone: I modded Guilty Love for you =|
Powerdrone
I know, I've been busy. I'll go fix it up right now!
awp
I have only played PW1.
Cuddlebun
oh how gay
Powerdrone
MMzz

Powerdrone311 wrote:

Jonny Weir :3....
<3
Powerdrone
Johnny Queer Weird Weir didn't do so hot in the olympics though, his long program was too simple. I'm really upset about Patrick Chan though, I had high hopes for him but I'm much happier seeing Evan Lysacek with the gold rather than Plushenko.
MMzz

Powerdrone311 wrote:

Johnny Queer Weird Weir didn't do so hot in the olympics though, his long program was too simple. I'm really upset about Patrick Chan though, I had high hopes for him but I'm much happier seeing Evan Lysacek with the gold rather than Plushenko.
That Plushenko guy was a dick.
Cuddlebun
Plushenko was an asshole but at least he was an excellent skater. I was more hopeful for Daisuke or Nobunari, they're excellent excellent skaters and Nobunari is actually my favorite.
Powerdrone

Plushenko wrote:

I think we need to change the judging system -- a quad is a quad. If an Olympic champion doesn't do a quad, well I don't know...
After seeing the poor results of Russian skaters in the 2007 World Figure Skating Championships (which was the worst since 1960), Plushenko was worried about Russia losing its status as a dominant force in figure skating, and was also concerned that Russia might even lose spots for its skaters in the 2010 Winter Olympics. He announced in April 2007 that he decided to return to competitive skating for the 2007-2008 season to keep Russia at a competitive level with other countries until the next generation of Russian skaters can take over.
He's a douche.
show more