forum

Yozuca*, Rino, et al - Santa Claus ni Yoyaku Shite!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
saymun
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 26 February 2010 at 12:00:03 AM

Artist: yozuca*, Rino, et al
Title: Santa Claus ni Yoyaku Shite!
Source: Circus Disc: Christmas Days
Tags: Da Capo Misato Aki Hashimoto Miyuku
BPM: 114
Filesize: 15071kb
Play Time: 01:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.04 stars, 78 notes)
  2. Hard (4.86 stars, 293 notes)
  3. Normal (4.26 stars, 173 notes)
Download: yozuca*, Rino, et al - Santa Claus ni Yoyaku Shite!
Download: yozuca*, Rino, et al - Santa Claus ni Yoyaku Shite! (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
6th beatmap

lol, don't ask me why i chose a christmasy song in february -.- just had the urge to map it
Breeze
nice map
I love the video
so many loli lol
YGOkid8
ehrm, just a quick question...
why did you choose a christmasy song in february? :P

General
This needs an EASY DIFFICULTY!!!
can I make? =3

Normal
This difficulty is nice, but it's pretty hard for a Normal diff. imo, should be Normal+.

Hard
*huff huff* T-This difficulty has jumps that belong in Insane maps *huff huff* orz...

Otherwise, a great map as always. I wish I had natural talent D:
Topic Starter
saymun

YGOkid8 wrote:

ehrm, just a quick question...
why did you choose a christmasy song in february? :P
well i-...... HEYY i told you not to ask!
jockeytiyan
HAAAAUUUUU~ OMOCHIKAERI~ This map's video is so cute, I'm taking this home. :3333 Ecchi makes me melt~ HELP!

Overall: I think the map sounds better off with a skin and a custom hitsounds. Also, the offset sounds a bit skewed, at some parts but I'll leave this to a timing expert. As much as possible, don't estimate the offset to the nearest multiple of 5 just because pinpointing the offset is a hard job. A skew of 1 in an offset is often vital for the players and can do a signifcant effect on the timing of the map.

Easy:
SPOILER
General: Hitsounding in the map sounds fine, but adding claps sounds better. It's up to you to decide where to put the claps.

00:19:002 (1) - This might not sound better for you, but IMO, it sounds better to end it at 00:22:705. You can leave this as it is.
00:31:633 (1,1) - Suggestion: Extend both sliders to the white tick (meaning extend them by 1 tick).
00:53:212 (3) - I suggest mapping the part after this before the spinner.
00:54:791 (1) - Sounds better off with a custom hitsound or a finish.

Normal:
SPOILER
General: Hitsounding goes the same as Easy. However, slider tick rate sounds better at 2 IMO (but I think if you were to use a 2 in the tick rate, you might wanna have it silenced somehow.)

00:53:607 (1,2) - Suggestion: Put whistles on both sliders.
01:26:765 (2) - Suggestion: Put a finish here. (3) sounds too soft without a complimentary finish.

Hard:
SPOILER
General: Don't be afraid to spam whistles here. The jingling sound is a good part of a map with a Christmas song. ^^

00:26:370 (1,2,3,4) - Ha! The jumps are too Hard for a Hard difficulty. You can compromise by making the hitcircles bigger or by decreasing the distance between the beats.
00:30:581 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:54:791 (1) - Suggestion: Add a finish here. But you can ignore it.

Lol, sorry if the mods were all suggestive. The way I mod right now isn't the way how I used to mod because I approach a map's quality to the elements being placed according to the beat.
Topic Starter
saymun
My response in red and not blue :)

jockeytiyan wrote:

HAAAAUUUUU~ OMOCHIKAERI~ This map's video is so cute, I'm taking this home. :3333 Ecchi makes me melt~ HELP!

Overall: I think the map sounds better off with a skin and a custom hitsounds. Also, the offset sounds a bit skewed, at some parts but I'll leave this to a timing expert. As much as possible, don't estimate the offset to the nearest multiple of 5 just because pinpointing the offset is a hard job. A skew of 1 in an offset is often vital for the players and can do a signifcant effect on the timing of the map. I'll see if i can ask anybody to make some x]

Easy:
SPOILER
General: Hitsounding in the map sounds fine, but adding claps sounds better. It's up to you to decide where to put the claps.

00:19:002 (1) - This might not sound better for you, but IMO, it sounds better to end it at 00:22:705. You can leave this as it is. Yeahh i think it sounds better there too, but i ended it earlier since beginners might not have good spin recovery
00:31:633 (1,1) - Suggestion: Extend both sliders to the white tick (meaning extend them by 1 tick). You can hear it end at the blue tick
00:53:212 (3) - I suggest mapping the part after this before the spinner. I think its fine, if others think i should too, then i will
00:54:791 (1) - Sounds better off with a custom hitsound or a finish. Rawr

Normal:
SPOILER
General: Hitsounding goes the same as Easy. However, slider tick rate sounds better at 2 IMO (but I think if you were to use a 2 in the tick rate, you might wanna have it silenced somehow.)

00:53:607 (1,2) - Suggestion: Put whistles on both sliders. Donee
01:26:765 (2) - Suggestion: Put a finish here. (3) sounds too soft without a complimentary finish.

Hard:
SPOILER
General: Don't be afraid to spam whistles here. The jingling sound is a good part of a map with a Christmas song. ^^

00:26:370 (1,2,3,4) - Ha! The jumps are too Hard for a Hard difficulty. You can compromise by making the hitcircles bigger or by decreasing the distance between the beats. Made them smaller :)
00:30:581 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:54:791 (1) - Suggestion: Add a finish here. But you can ignore it.I did anyway x]

Lol, sorry if the mods were all suggestive. The way I mod right now isn't the way how I used to mod because I approach a map's quality to the elements being placed according to the beat.
Alace
offset 2162 ?
map is fine for me
simplistiC
seems fine here! star~
TKiller
nice one. Remind me at #mod tomorrow to mod it, if you see me!
Symbolic
- in General
  1. I highly recommend you to find a better mp3, since 128kbps is the minimum ranking standard.
  2. Are you sure the Artist name is capitalized right?
- Easy
  1. Put HP Drain Rate 1 tick to the right
- Normal
  1. Many 1/2 and 1/4 for a [Normal], maybe make it a bit easier next time.
  2. 00:14:793 (1) - Remove this.
  3. 00:15:846 (3) - Copy this slider, then paste it at 00:14:793, flip it horizontally and reverse selection, then new combo the new slider (for symmetry and nicer pattern).
- Hard
  1. Nothing here.
Nice map,
Starred *
Lilac
Average... but compare to your other maps, this is quite a let down. No offense.

[Easy]
00:37:95 (2) - Align with 1. And move the below hitcircles accordingly.

I would be usually against 2 spinners in a row but it fits. So I'll leave it there. Also, the symmetry in this is fairly stable.

[Normal]
Increase OD by 1.

01:30:58 (1,2) - Symmetry.

[Hard]
Increase by one circle size. (My personal opinion.)

01:10:05 (5,6,7) - Horrible Triple.
01:12:95 (2,3,4) - ^
01:18:21 (2,3,4) - ^

A Star. A Christmas Star. Even though it's not Christmas.
Breeze
Skin here (ノ゚ω゚)ノ☆ノノ

Download: skin.rar
kino77
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
jockeytiyan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kioukiou
Modded in irc.

Good for BAT modding.

Pubble + star.
Dangaard
(ノ゚ω゚)ノ Good Job.
I'm just not sure about artist/title, this is what I had:

artist: yozuca*,Rino,Hashimoto Miyuki,Misato Aki
title: Santa Claus ni Yoyaku Shite!

Obviously you should not put all the names into artist list, and as I see you have already shortened the list of artists. But I don't know about the "et al" part. Title seems to be the same just translated^^.
gdeath
[Easy]
fine

[Normal]
00:26:372 (3) - remove whistle on red line(suggestion)
00:30:583 (3) - ^
01:01:109 (5) - add whistle on the end of slider?
01:05:319 (7) - ^
01:22:161 (5) - remove whistle and add finish on the start of slider?

[Hard]
nice

you decide whether these suggestions are helpful or not.if not,dont give kds for this post : )
Star.
Topic Starter
saymun
Used all of gdeath's suggestions
SPOILER

gdeath wrote:

[Easy]
fine

[Normal]
00:26:372 (3) - remove whistle on red line(suggestion)
00:30:583 (3) - ^
01:01:109 (5) - add whistle on the end of slider?
01:05:319 (7) - ^
01:22:161 (5) - remove whistle and add finish on the start of slider?

[Hard]
nice

you decide whether these suggestions are helpful or not.if not,dont give kds for this post : )
Star.

and used Dangaard's title
Diasios
Good job, i can't find anything wrong.
Starred :D
yaya
wow . nice
show more