forum

Lil Mama ft. Chris Brown & T-Pain - Shawty Get Loose

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, 16 May 2010 at 5:59:59 PM

Artist: Lil Mama ft. Chris Brown & T-Pain
Title: Shawty Get Loose
Tags: lepidopodus
BPM: 115
Filesize: 13497kb
Play Time: 03:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.62 stars, 96 notes)
  2. Hard (4.87 stars, 429 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 575 notes)
  4. lepidon! - Taiko Oni (4.78 stars, 866 notes)
  5. Normal (3.13 stars, 222 notes)
Download: Lil Mama ft. Chris Brown & T-Pain - Shawty Get Loose
Download: Lil Mama ft. Chris Brown & T-Pain - Shawty Get Loose (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My forth beatmap. Not a big fan of Lil Mama, but as soon as you add Chris Brown, it becomes okay. Add T-Pain and it's instantly awesome.

Yay, first map with 4 diffs ALL done by me :)
---------------
MAJOR CHANGES

EDIT: Added lepidopodus' Taiko Diff. An Oni Level 7 diff.

EDIT: Added video. Credits to jockeytiyan for the video (again).

EDIT: Yay, finally finished remapping + hitsounds. Shawty Get Pending! :D
lepidopodus
Well am I too late? anyway Taiko diff is here. I hope you like it.
worth Oni ★X7? maybe. Well Oni is hard for most player though.

Oh and you can change the name of the diff.

EDIT :
oh wait, why are BPM x2 in all timing sections in Taiko diff? At least I didn't put that. Basically scroll speed should be proportion to BPM and I don't think this is the special case...

Download: Lil Mama ft. Chris Brown & T-Pain - Shawty Get Loose (YGOkid8) [lepidon! - Taiko Oni].osu
lepidopodus
Seems there are already 3 'I's

...so you can exclude my diff if you want.
Topic Starter
YGOkid8

lepidopodus wrote:

Seems there are already 3 'I's

...so you can exclude my diff if you want.
yeah, okay. Just moved to the 1st post, if anyone wants to play it
H1ko
Nice map and insane!!!! <3
lepidopodus
Uh... There are already 2 'I's, but one 'I' serves as hard, so maybe it's ok to maintain three 'I's.

So If you agree this, would you like to restore taiko diff?
Topic Starter
YGOkid8

lepidopodus wrote:

Uh... There are already 2 'I's, but one 'I' serves as hard, so maybe it's ok to maintain three 'I's.

So If you agree this, would you like to restore taiko diff?
*sigh* yeah sure, why not. Can remove it later if people don't agree with it :)
RandomJibberish
GET LOOSE

General
White circles look fugly with kiai make them light grey

Easy
02:40:785 (3,4,1) - Center the 3, make 4 a flip of 2 and move 1 down out of the way

Normal
02:36:611 (1) - Doesn't fit at the start before it fits with the lyrics

Hard
01:00:089 (4) - Ugly, I'd make the slider go somewhere (Repeat on other choruses)
01:01:655 (6) - ^
01:28:720 (4,5,6) - Space this out, it's hard to see what's going on

Insane is fine, if ABSOLUTELY CRAZY HARD.

Star'd
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
SPOILER

RandomJibberish wrote:

GET LOOSE

General
White circles look fugly with kiai make them light grey i'll change it later (maybe) ._.

Easy
02:40:785 (3,4,1) - Center the 3, make 4 a flip of 2 and move 1 down out of the way (3,4) is a copy-paste from earlier on, so i'll keep it

Normal
02:36:611 (1) - Doesn't fit at the start before it fits with the lyrics yeah, ok

Hard
01:00:089 (4) - Ugly, I'd make the slider go somewhere (Repeat on other choruses) i'll keep it, unless someone else doesn't like as well D:
01:01:655 (6) - ^
01:28:720 (4,5,6) - Space this out, it's hard to see what's going on i think it's fine

Insane is fine, if ABSOLUTELY CRAZY HARD. thank you

Star'd
Updated.
Thunderstorm
Greetings
[Easy]
00:15:220 break is too short imo, maybe delete it and put some notes instead?

[Normal]
Looks fine

[Hard]
00:29:829 (3) - move it away or replace, i think it'll confuse players

[Insane]
I suggest to lower overall difficulty and hp drain rate 1 tick
00:39:090 (5,6) - i'd rather space it, than stack it
01:27:742 (1-8) - this part sounds really strange
02:34:263 (7) - i'd rather space it, than stack it
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
SPOILER

Thunderstorm wrote:

Greetings
[Easy]
00:15:220 break is too short imo, maybe delete it and put some notes instead? deleted it, but that's it

[Normal]
Looks fine

[Hard]
00:29:829 (3) - move it away or replace, i think it'll confuse players what how? :/

[Insane]
I suggest to lower overall difficulty and hp drain rate 1 tick no thanks
00:39:090 (5,6) - i'd rather space it, than stack it i'm keeping it
01:27:742 (1-8) - this part sounds really strange it's mapped to the lyric, which isn't in time with music, so I use 1/8 beat snap
02:34:263 (7) - i'd rather space it, than stack it same as before
Updated.
aRiskOfRain
Yeah, star.
lepidopodus
arien666
Yay!
No problem on Taiko diff :3

Anyway, good luck for your song XD
Chompey
~General~
Overall a very solid map in terms of note placement with the beat and hitsounds. I only found extremely minor issues based upon the style arrangement of the beats and etc. I mostly focused on Hard/Insane for your information.

~Easy~
00:25:133 (1,2,3,4) - Move one tick to the left.

~Hard~
01:21:481 (1) - Noticing how you're mapping the notes along with the vocals in this section, the slider here doesn't feel right near the end. Suggest shortening the slider and adding a note after?
02:13:133 (x) - Feels like the section should start here rather than two ticks later.

~Insane~
00:33:220 (2) - Suggest changing the "X" shape so that this note can be symmetric across all four sides.
01:31:655 (2) - ^

A star for you.
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
SPOILER

Chompey wrote:

~General~
Overall a very solid map in terms of note placement with the beat and hitsounds. I only found extremely minor issues based upon the style arrangement of the beats and etc. I mostly focused on Hard/Insane for your information.

~Easy~
00:25:133 (1,2,3,4) - Move one tick to the left. fixed

~Hard~
01:21:481 (1) - Noticing how you're mapping the notes along with the vocals in this section, the slider here doesn't feel right near the end. Suggest shortening the slider and adding a note after? only if someone else doesn't like it as well
02:13:133 (x) - Feels like the section should start here rather than two ticks later. i disagree

~Insane~
00:33:220 (2) - Suggest changing the "X" shape so that this note can be symmetric across all four sides. ...maybe... if someone else wants it changed as well
01:31:655 (2) - ^

A star for you.
Updated.
Rolled
I thoroughly enjoyed the taiko diff. I am terrible at taiko, but the speed and level of difficulty of this map made me feel like I got a little better. I could keep up with it which is fun.

Insane is excellent. A lot of fun. Died a few times, so wouldn't mind 1 lower drain but that's completely personal. T-pain's part at 01:27:742 is a huge mindfuck. OD 9 helps with that, and makes the map itself significantly harder. I like it. Lotsss of fun.

Hard difficulty now. For a reference, when I mod difficulties similar to this, I point out what trips me up on what would otherwise be a pretty easy sight-read.

Hard difficulty was fine for the most part. I will note that between the kiai time and odd shape of the slider at 01:00:089 (4), I couldn't really make out what it was and I dropped it. Kinda hard to sight read. I didn't have any problem with it in the second chorus. I think it just happened to be how the kiai was flashing.

02:17:698 (1,2,3,4) s also a confusing pattern. Gave me some 50s

02:42:872 (1,2,3,4) - Even though this is .5 bpm, I think it would do better with slightly bigger spacing between the 1 and 2. It's almost unnoticeable that they are further apart than 234.

Normal and Easy are normal and easy. Not much to say.

Again though, insane is awesome. /me favorites.
Topic Starter
YGOkid8
Updated. Thanks for your constructive mod :D
(You didn't actually favourite it :o)
Lilac
In terms of your mapping of Insane. It is better than what you did for We Made It or Kimi wo Mamotte. Your Easy is the same as always, mainly linear with parts that try and concur with iNiS. The only thing I was worried about was Hard and the triples... Nevertheless...

Full modding tomorrow.
Topic Starter
YGOkid8

MarioBros777 wrote:

Your Easy is the same as always, mainly linear with parts that try and concur with iNiS.
is this meant to be a compliment or a *enter opposite of compliment here*? Cause I really can't tell lol
show more