forum

Marioremix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
machol30
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 7:27:06 PM

Artist: TRMario
Title: Marioremix
BPM: 112.86
Filesize: 5335kb
Play Time: 01:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.83 stars, 82 notes)
  2. Hard (4.67 stars, 127 notes)
  3. Insane (4.91 stars, 190 notes)
  4. IMPOSSIBLE!! (5 stars, 195 notes)
Download: TRMario - Marioremix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Well, this is my second beatmap!
Any comments or feedback, please?

[EDIT]: Okay, now I've fixed all/most timing issues here. Offset time fixed.

[EDIT2]: Okay, now all timing issues are fixed. The reason why it may not sound like it is I'm going by Mario's voice (which is badly off the background music). Also, I added a video.

[EDIT3]: Added [Normal], [Hard] and [IMPOSSIBLE!!] modes.
Topic Starter
machol30
EDIT: Okay, now I've fixed all/most timing issues here. Offset time fixed. I deleted Insane mode because I didn't want to have to edit that too (and it would take forever for me to match them back up). I'm going to be finished with Easy/Normal mode by next edit (hopefully).

And here's where I found the remix: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mcJekM3DYSU
So I might not add the video, or I just might make my own (or use somebody else's). :(
Kharl
BPM: 112.86
Offset: 520

Watch out for spacing inconsistencies and remove every hit markers that overlap spinners.
Topic Starter
machol30
EDIT2: Okay, now all timing issues are fixed. The reason why it may not sound like it is I'm going by Mario's voice (which is badly off the background music). Also, I added a video. Could somebody please help me? The video won't show up. :(
James
00:36:53 - those streams are impossible to hit. that is similar to the first version of max forever. i think you played that one.

also video shows up here fine.

EDIT: another version pl0x
Topic Starter
machol30

James wrote:

00:36:53 - those streams are impossible to hit. that is similar to the first version of max forever. i think you played that one.
Huh? really? It's fine to me. I can hit them.

James wrote:

also video shows up here fine.
Yeah... my mistake... forgot to turn option so I can view videos back on... :oops:

Okay, working on another difficulty...
James
Huh? really? It's fine to me. I can hit them.
Its because you're really good at playing this game :P
MegaTailzChao
Aaauugh this map is a complete mess. All the beats are clumped right together so I can't see anything, and even the normal mode is pretty hard.

However, I think the song is pretty awesome.