forum

I'm NOT good with videos at all, or extracting audio, so...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Babble
The story is, I wanna make a map out of the first opening of Kuroshitsuji

Problem is: There is no other way to obtain it that I can find through an hour of lurking the internet that does not involve getting audio and video from the .mkvs I have.

Solution: Somehow, I need to crop one of the episodes I own into just the opening, and then extract the audio from that. The episodes I have are in .mkv format.

How: I have no idea. This is where to problem comes in.

Anyone know what to do?
Torran
First convert those .mkv files into .avi files with some kind of converter such as this one. Then use a video editing program such as VirtualDub to edit those videos to your liking. Make sure you compress your video before attaching it to your map.

...something like that, meh.
Topic Starter
Babble

soradg123 wrote:

First convert those .mkv files into .avi files with some kind of converter such as this one. Then use a video editing program such as VirtualDub to edit those videos to your liking. Make sure you compress your video before attaching it to your map.

I have virtual dub

I know how to shrink video size, but I can't figure out how to crop the parts I want out of a video.
Ichigo-Sora

babble wrote:

soradg123 wrote:

I have virtual dub

I know how to shrink video size, but I can't figure out how to crop the parts I want out of a video.
Simply go to the start of the part where you want to cut out and press this button:

Then go to the end and press this button:

The sections should be highlighted in blue.
Then just go:

And just wait for it to finish exporting (:

Hope this helps ^^