forum

Hajime is not in a good mood...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
I made this sprite from a Hajime Tanaka wallpaper and a Miles Edgeworth fan-sprite to where Hajime flips off those who got him in a bad mood! It's gonna make you laugh, I promise. It may offend most of you, but still.

shinn_old
o.O
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer

Dark Deception wrote:

I made this sprite from a Hajime Tanaka wallpaper and a Miles Edgeworth fan-sprite to where Hajime flips off those who got him in a bad mood! It's gonna make you laugh, I promise. It may offend most of you, but still.
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/photoshop/
eirrol
Nice photoshop skills.
LuigiHann
Scandalous!
shinn_old
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
I don't cheer!
Sure you don't, Edgeworth. :P
shinn_old
Wait... maybe he does...
Sinistro
He does say "WHOOOOOOOOP!" a couple of times in the first game, but he seems pretty reluctant about it.

Ouendan 3 should totally have another difficulty level below Hajime's, with Edgeworth as Team Leader. It would be called "Embarassed Cheering" and Edgeworth's sprite would stand stock still during the entire song. And at the "Ouen! Dai sei kou!" screen, he would be all like *facepalm*.
eirrol
Come on, he is a CAPCOM character.
By the way, great flash skills.
LuigiHann

31Gabe wrote:

eirrol wrote:

Nice photoshop skills.
But it costs money! I do not have the money to buy it! At least try free software by grabbing it in the internet!
Ummm... I had a feeling Dark Deception and Gabe were the same person.