forum

Welcome to My Little Section of the Internet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlazingSai
Hiya! I'm Sai. Or BlazingSai. Or Chuck. Or Harpo. Or whatever you want to call me. Preferably Sai. I've had a bunch of weird nicknames in the past. ^^

I'm not much on introductions, but I'll do my best. Apparently this whole osu obsession came from playing EBA (Elite Beat Agents) for the DS. After beating it, I couldn't put it down. As for computer percussion, I had already tried and loved Stepmania (since I do play DDR quite often too. If it's a game on percussion, I've probably played it), and when someone told me about Osu, I was hooked. But it felt different. Playing with my tablet just wasn't the same as looking down at the screen and tapping with the stylus. After looking into the two other styles and trying them both, I couldn't put down taiko mode. It's almost just like playing a snare drum. As much as the original osu mode is played, I think taiko should get a little more recognition/playtime. XD Anyways, I'm here to play. Talk to me if you want, or go about your day. Either way, I'm out there Taiko-ing.

Nice to meet'cha. :3
Pokebis
Forum Topic
Oh, my.
Topic Starter
BlazingSai

Pokebis wrote:

Forum Topic
Oh, my.
The internet can be seen by all, and we all have a part of it. Interesting, isn't it?

Either that or my philosophy is way off. ^^; Ah well, either way, it's nice to see another person replying. So glad to have you here. Won't you sit down? I was just about to have some cookies. :)
Pokebis
Sure, I suppose if cookies are involved.
Sleep Powder
yay new person =]
Senbon
Ahh, Sai I love that name.

My name is Sae. It's said the same way.

Hi. I'm glad to see more taiko-ers. :)
second_wave
Hi o.0
MMzz
Whoreay!!!! Taiko.
GoGoGoGo be awsome.
Welcome XD