forum

FictionJunction - Toki no Muko Maboroshi no Sora (TV-Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sekuyi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sonntag, 28. Februar 2010 at 13:04:05

Artist: FictionJunction
Title: Toki no Muko Maboroshi no Sora (TV-Size)
Source: Ookami Kakushi
BPM: 156
Filesize: 12109kb
Play Time: 01:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2,57 stars, 96 notes)
  2. Hard (4,05 stars, 133 notes)
  3. IchiSora's Difficulty (4,9 stars, 218 notes)
Download: FictionJunction - Toki no Muko Maboroshi no Sora (TV-Size)
Download: FictionJunction - Toki no Muko Maboroshi no Sora (TV-Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
feb 28th> //full submit
- added the background (again). Hope it'll be there now <.<'
- changed bpm to 156
- changed offset to 3675
- added ichi's difficulty

feb 27th>
- (see ichigo-sora's suggestions)
- changed the whole map to actually be like it should [hard]
Ichigo-Sora

Sekuyi wrote:

Uhm...but could someone tell me how to add a background image for the song selection when I already added a video as the 'in-game' bg? If I add an image AND a video, the image always shows up for like 1 second before the video starts. Thats kinda annoying...
I think that's what's suppose to happen. The image is suppose to show up first, then fade into the video.

[Overall]
The hitsounds seem a bit loud.
Maybe make the BPM 156 instead of 78?
And offset could work at 3675 as well.
I don't think you need any of your tags (ookami anime fictionjunction kakushi)
Ookami and Kakushi are in the source, fictionjunction is the artist, and anime is a genre (automatically listed when this map gets ranked).
Delete "FictionJunction - Toki no Muko Maboroshi no Sora (TV-Size) (Sekuyi).osb" and do a full upload.

[Easy]
Use soft hitsounds in the beginning like [Hard]
00:49:660 (5) - Unrankable slider (you can't tell which direction it's suppose to go)
00:54:467 (1) - Either silence this spinner, or end it at 00:54:467 (1) (but that might be too hard for [Easy]
Using all whistles during the chorus doesn't sound that nice, but its your choice if you want to change it or not.

[Hard]
There's no preview point for this difficulty.
01:19:029 (6) - Spacing
Topic Starter
Sekuyi

Ichigo-Sora wrote:

[Overall]
The hitsounds seem a bit loud. fixed
Maybe make the BPM 156 instead of 78? That was my first idea too, but I decided to make it 78 bpm. It's the same though.
And offset could work at 3675 as well.
I don't think you need any of your tags (ookami anime fictionjunction kakushi) kk^^
Ookami and Kakushi are in the source, fictionjunction is the artist, and anime is a genre (automatically listed when this map gets ranked).
Delete "FictionJunction - Toki no Muko Maboroshi no Sora (TV-Size) (Sekuyi).osb" and do a full upload. ..done :3

[Easy]
Use soft hitsounds in the beginning like [Hard] ..done
00:49:660 (5) - Unrankable slider (you can't tell which direction it's suppose to go) Well, good point there. I played some ranked maps where the sliders were the same. They are slow enough and also there is not much movement to follow with the mouse. Isn't it ok then?
00:54:467 (1) - Either silence this spinner, or end it at 00:54:467 (1) (but that might be too hard for [Easy] ...silenced :D
Using all whistles during the chorus doesn't sound that nice, but its your choice if you want to change it or not. ..changed that part a little bit

[Hard]
There's no preview point for this difficulty.
01:19:029 (6) - Spacing Uhm..distance snap placed it there! :D
Ichigo-Sora
I liked the song so I made a difficulty too :P
Use it if you want ^^

Also, I'm not seeing the background even though it should be uploaded. Maybe full submit?

.zip file contains my difficulty, my difficulty's background, and the custom hitsound I used ^^

Download: Difficulty + Hitsounds + Bg.zip

No kudosu for this post.
Topic Starter
Sekuyi
Nice map! :)

Done with full submission - your map included ^^
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.