forum

Best use of DSi camera so far

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ph0X

This blew my mind.
There was also this new labyrinth game on the iphone/itouch that used to accelerometers to change the perspective of the walls. And let's not forget that one Wii prototype where the game would move according to where you were standing.

I love these kind of effects, they should definitely be used more often in these types of casual games to make them more entertaining. Of course in an actual hardcore game, it would get annoying, but here it works perfectly.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, it's probably the only thing the DS lacks (Accelerometer).
It has pretty much all the tools needed for homebrew potential (microphone, wifi, touchscreen, etc) but yea it could definitely be that much better if it also had an accelerometer.
lukewarmholiday
whoa
Nakata Yuji
This is pretty amazing.
Atmey
Bringing investigation games to a new level.
Hmm... I wonder if the same thing would be in Natal.
Lokovodo

lukewarmholiday wrote:

whoa
I second this.
deadbeat
did....did you just bump a 4 year old thread.....JUST to say you agree with something already posted......
Mofu kun
This is necro at its finest.
Trash Boat

Ph0X wrote:

And let's not forget that one Wii prototype where the game would move according to where you were standing.
i'd like to know more about that
LuigiHann
Intriguingly, this necropost is roughly in time with the release of the Amazon Fire Phone, a device with this technology built in

Gumpy
How do you even necro a 4 year old post?