forum

ZUN - U.N. Owen was her?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, 1 April 2008 at 6:45:55 PM

Artist: ZUN
Title: U.N. Owen was her?
BPM: 155
Filesize: 1964kb
Play Time: 02:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.54 stars, 167 notes)
  2. Normal (3.48 stars, 201 notes)
  3. Hard (3.66 stars, 202 notes)
Download: ZUN - U.N. Owen was her?
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey, I figured that if there was absolutely no touhou music up here then I might as well make some myself... but then I ran in to a little bump. The fact that I had no idea how to beatmap at the time, to be precise. This is my first and only beatmap (so far) but it's completely in time with the song and is good fun (If only for the fact that it's a great song to listen to anyway).

Enjoy it and give me some feedback cause I'll probly be updating it from time to time.

Edit: Normal's beat spacing was absolutly awful, changed it now so it's a bit less confusing.
Minor tweaks to other difficulties. Hard is now harder (More drain) but doesn't have tiny circles for the sake of tiny circles. Hard is deliberatly left slightly confusing, easy is less confusing.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Alace
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: ZUN - U.N. Owen was her (TomoAwesome) [BPM twst].osu
Al-Azif

Alace wrote:

I catch the bpm for this song
good job, time to mod
lukewarmholiday
old map is old
Al-Azif
hmm, maybe i should take over this beatmap

Download: ZUN - U.N. Owen was her (Al-Azif) [Al-Azif MiX].osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.