forum

Black Eyed Peas - Pump It

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 2:36:15 PM

Artist: Black Eyed Peas
Title: Pump It
Tags: Nexy rap hip hop william taboo apl de ap Monkey Business
BPM: 153.61
Filesize: 4786kb
Play Time: 02:20
Difficulties Available:
  1. Fresh! (4.04 stars, 189 notes)
  2. Louder! (5 stars, 425 notes)
  3. Quiet (1.26 stars, 101 notes)
  4. Sizzlin'! (4.92 stars, 318 notes)
Download: Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Re-dl for added custom hitsounds.

Quiet - yeahyeahyeahhh
Louder! - Nexy
Shizzlin'! - yeahyeahyeahhh
Fresh! - Inozuma
Lybydose
uggggh I had a post typed up and lost it AND OSU CRASHED

delete the .osb

Nexy:

Some stacks are really confusing and/or ugly based on the way you've positioned them.

00:12:938 (3,4,5) - These three notes stack on each other, but don't stack under the slider. This is causing the 3 to not appear under the slider endpoint like you probably intended. Try manually moving them until they do that.

00:38:523 (4,1,2,3,1) - Same problem. This is extremely confusing due to the way 1, 2, and 3 stack, but the others don't: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4676

Alignment stuff since you seem to be going for symmetry and such:

00:10:009 (6) - 1 grid right
01:12:505 (5,6) - copy the 2 and 3, paste them here, then horizontal flip and reverse
01:14:067 (5,6) - same
01:43:948 (5) - 1 grid up to center it. This make it line up with the next 82035 notes you have in the center here.
02:08:556 (4) - 1 grid up
02:10:118 (4) - down

The other difficulty:

This is like almost just as hard, but worth 1/2 the points as Nexy. Or maybe I just suck.

01:25:981 - Remove the break. The warning arrows are appearing before I even finish the slider.
01:39:455 (1) - toooo short
01:45:900 (1,2) - Move these further away. The previous combo makes you want to rush to this slider and hit it early.
01:46:682 (1,2) - Then move these to mirror it after.

Don't use kiai like that.

peppy wrote:

Do not use kiai time just for fountains unless you are doing this extremely rarely.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Lybydose wrote:

uggggh I had a post typed up and lost it AND OSU CRASHED lol was wondering why you were modding for so long, i was like "is it really that bad? D:"

delete the .osb done

The other difficulty:

This is like almost just as hard, but worth 1/2 the points as Nexy. Or maybe I just suck. You suck

01:25:981 - Remove the break. The warning arrows are appearing before I even finish the slider. done
01:39:455 (1) - toooo short changed to slider
01:45:900 (1,2) - Move these further away. The previous combo makes you want to rush to this slider and hit it early. fixed
01:46:682 (1,2) - Then move these to mirror it after. fixed

Don't use kiai like that. =[

peppy wrote:

Do not use kiai time just for fountains unless you are doing this extremely rarely.
but it looks cool T_T fixed
Cillu
yeahyeahyeahhh --> (ノ゚ο゚)ノ☆~
Matma Rex
Sizzlin is great, Louder is totally unreadable and overfilled with jumps, but, as Nexy's maps are usually, totally awesome.

Also, I dislike these sliders like 00:46:532 (2) you used on Sizzlin, but that's just me.

Also star.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Matma Rex wrote:

Sizzlin is great, Louder is totally unreadable and overfilled with jumps, but, as Nexy's maps are usually, totally awesome.

Also, I dislike these sliders like 00:46:532 (2) you used on Sizzlin, but that's just me. aha think imma keep ^^

Also star.
Louder is perfectly readable, but I'm glad you enjoyed both of them regardless!
Inozuma
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Inozuma wrote:

Update! :D
And star!

[attachment=0:bf93a]Black Eyed Peas - Pump It (yeahyeahyeahhh) [Fresh!].osu[/attachment:bf93a]
Kudos for diff + mods on other maps. Thanks!
Shinxyn
:3
Timing seems fine o.o

Fresh!- Overall diff+1 or 2 please
hmm I'd ask for something easier, cuz this does have some "complex" patterns, saying that though, I'd sorta like this to be mapped more, cuz its quite a good map

Sizzlin'!- spinnersss
Lots of unsnapped notes Check via AImod
00:27:000 (3) - I'll just point this out cuz others might, I have no problem with this slider, since the (3), in the last combo was a .5x, it lead me to believe this one was too, so I didn't miss the repeat~
01:00:787 (1) - up a tick? (flip of 5)
01:31:254 (2,4,2,4,2) - move either the 2's or the 4's so they're equally apart from (1,3)?
01:33:990 (2,4,2,4,2,4) - ^
01:41:605 (7) - up a tick? (flip of 1)
01:52:737 (2,3,2,3,2,3) - these gaps were kinda awkward, but oh well
01:57:033 (1) - up a tick? (flip of 5)

Louder!- yaaaay, too bad this map's old ;__;
I'm not ganna complain about the 0.2 stack, someone might though
Perfect as far as Nexy's old style goes :3!

Not to fond of the normal clap changing into the soft clap, but thats not a problem
~~~~~ go go go!
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Shinxyn wrote:

:3
Timing seems fine o.o

Fresh!- Overall diff+1 or 2 please done
hmm I'd ask for something easier, cuz this does have some "complex" patterns, saying that though, I'd sorta like this to be mapped more, cuz its quite a good map i may seek out a normal, as I don't have time to map this week and next week I'll be gone for the week. If so, I'll see if possibly inozuma can map more.

Sizzlin'!- spinnersss ftw
Lots of unsnapped notes Check via AImod resnapped, sorry about that
00:27:000 (3) - I'll just point this out cuz others might, I have no problem with this slider, since the (3), in the last combo was a .5x, it lead me to believe this one was too, so I didn't miss the repeat~ hmm I don't think a .5x would fit the lyrics well on this slider
01:00:787 (1) - up a tick? (flip of 5) fixed
01:31:254 (2,4,2,4,2) - move either the 2's or the 4's so they're equally apart from (1,3)? not sure I quite understand
01:33:990 (2,4,2,4,2,4) - ^ ^
01:41:605 (7) - up a tick? (flip of 1) done
01:52:737 (2,3,2,3,2,3) - these gaps were kinda awkward, but oh well made em closer
01:57:033 (1) - up a tick? (flip of 5) done

Louder!- yaaaay, too bad this map's old ;__;
I'm not ganna complain about the 0.2 stack, someone might though
Perfect as far as Nexy's old style goes :3!

Not to fond of the normal clap changing into the soft clap, but thats not a problem
~~~~~ go go go!
Teara
Ingame mod, mostly new combo and Stack Leniency for [Louder!]

~

All looks fine

Get yourself a Pubble!
Cyril Scarlet
Pump it w(*゚o゚*)w Pump it w(*゚o゚*)w
ztrot
sexy~

Irc mod and quick fix
Andrea
Damn, I have to pop this awesome beatmap/song :( I'm really sorry.

[Overall]

Remove .osb file and full submit.

[Difficulties]

[Fresh!]

I think this is a bit too hard to be the most easier difficulty. Can you map a more easier difficulty, please?

[Sizzlin'!]

00:27:000 (3) - Slider repeat is completely hidden.

When you're done, ask me for a re-bubble.

EDIT: Some IRC modding after added easier difficulty. Bubbled~
ztrot
Ranked~
Cyril Scarlet
☆彡(ノ^^)ノCongratulationsヘ(^^ヘ)☆彡