forum

School!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hunnykilla
Was bored so i decided to make a topic. What grades does everyone get? I'm B, A student.
devkit4384
thats what they all say
Echo
I'm an A student.

No, seriously.
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
shinn_old
I'm realllllyyyyy good at school...

but I get D's all the time I lied

Wha...?

Phoenix: It clearly states in your school report that you get mostly B's, some A's and some C's
... Ok, I confess that what Phoenix saids is right.
RemmyX25
Im a mildy retarded rather bright high school senior. The only thing I lack is common sense and motivation. Seriously, I do great in all my classes except Math
Loginer
There's only one way to describe me: LAZY. For example, I still haven't finished that book I was supposed to review.
<_<
>_>
O___O"

Also, religion-test next week. We're allowed to use the Internet, so I'm going to relay on my epic skillz to win. :[
pokedigi
I'm weak in Chinese and English, and I don't think I'm good at chemistry, either.
awp
I was an 80s student in highschool and in University my grades have been gradually slipping from 75 to 70
wiicademan
Before 8th grade, I was a straight-A student. Now I usually get Bs and Cs. I don't know why.
Saturos
I'm an A student when I feel like it.

Translation: Lazy + procrastination = low grades.
Slain087
Mine are complete randomness. Sometimes A, sometimes B, sometimes C. On any given report card, I have at least 3 As and at least 2 Bs. I'm damn lazy, though, so the grades only rarely go up, but for some reason, rarely go down. I can only pray that my AP classes are enough to grab the 3.8 average. Accursed Science Fair (even though I grabbed 1k for my weaksauce board).
Neo@lex
I should be getting Bs, but I get mostly Cs, and I get As in maths and Ds in art(my favourite subject) and textiles(my least favourite).
lemme see, year 11(uk) = 10th grade, I leave school this year, but I'm gonna go back for A levels, which is the next step up from gcse.
My gcse tests start in may, and I don't revise, study, or do any homework at all, although on the sunday before they start I'm thinking of staying up all night to revise everything in one go, either that, or I'll play brawl.

pokedigi wrote:

I'm weak in Chinese and English, and I don't think I'm good at chemistry, either.
WTF? your english is almost perfect, or do you use some website to translate for you?
eirrol

shinn wrote:

I'm realllllyyyyy good at school...

but I get D's all the time I lied

Wha...?

Phoenix: It clearly states in your school report that you get mostly B's, some A's and some C's
... Ok, I confess that what Phoenix saids is right.
*hug*
We are so alike!!
Cecilthemos
I get mostly B's and equal amounts of A's and C's, I have a GPA above 3.0 so I'm good for College.
But I'm insanely lazy :)
I just get by by cramming for tests and not taking Honors/AP.
Topic Starter
hunnykilla
Sometimes I'm really lazy, right now for example. I always get a couple B's. 3 for this trimester and shamefully, I got a B- in P.E not because i suck but i because didn't dress out a couple times and they make you do a log. Sometiems school is very tiring so i skip hw but thats rare.
Det.
B student. I believe in the power of procrastination.
chan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
SSH I think is more like getting 100% on your schoolwork but never attending class.
MegaTailzChao
Man if you were to look at my grades you would probably think of some Kirby character.
show more