forum

Billy Ray Cyrus, MileyCyrus - Ready, Set, Don't Go ft. Miley

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nintendoto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, April 14, 2008 at 4:59:01 PM

Artist: Billy Ray Cyrus, MileyCyrus
Title: Ready, Set, Don't Go ft. Miley Cyrus
BPM: 76.93
Filesize: 3556kb
Play Time: 03:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (0.91 stars, 133 notes)
  2. Easy (0.91 stars, 80 notes)
Download: Billy Ray Cyrus, MileyCyrus - Ready, Set, Don't Go ft. Miley Cyrus
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A song by Billy Ray Cyrus and his daughter Miley Cyrus!

EDIT: Did what Rolled said!

4/05/08 6:23 PM EDIT: Added Finish sounds!

4/14/08 4:59 ADD: Added new difficulty!
Rolled
First of all, I hate hannah montana.

Next, I found a BPM around 76.93 to work well towards the end... but it starts off off in the beginning. Multiple sections? Idk, I'm horrible with them.

After fixing up the BPM though, you need to fix up spacing. It is important that notes the same length apart are the same distance apart on the field. Try to keep it consistant through the entire song too.

Take your time too, quality beatmaps aren't things you can through together in 10 minutes.
Topic Starter
nintendoto

Rolled wrote:

First of all, I hate hannah montana.

Next, I found a BPM around 76.93 to work well towards the end... but it starts off off in the beginning. Multiple sections? Idk, I'm horrible with them.

After fixing up the BPM though, you need to fix up spacing. It is important that notes the same length apart are the same distance apart on the field. Try to keep it consistant through the entire song too.

Take your time too, quality beatmaps aren't things you can through together in 10 minutes.
ok. and this didn't take ten minutes. i know that was an estimate though.
chan
Hey can you re-upload your normal difficulty? if you go to the score listing it isn't there, like it's not submitted.

Also, your BPM/offset might be ok now, but PLEASE resnap all your notes and recalc slider length. PLEASE
Topic Starter
nintendoto

chan wrote:

Hey can you re-upload your normal difficulty? if you go to the score listing it isn't there, like it's not submitted.

Also, your BPM/offset might be ok now, but PLEASE resnap all your notes and recalc slider length. PLEASE
ok
James
Resnap all notes, theyre not snapped to the timeline...
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.