forum

Bloodhound Gang - Three Point One Four [ADULT CONTENT]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, April 07, 2008 at 12:49:27 PM

Artist: Bloodhound Gang
Title: Three Point One Four
BPM: 90.01
Filesize: 3627kb
Play Time: 03:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.23 stars, 275 notes)
  2. Hard (4.52 stars, 412 notes)
Download: Bloodhound Gang - Three Point One Four
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This song mentions the word Vagina on numerous occasions. You have been warned, children.

Anyways, I'm back >=D

btw watch the spacing on hard. It is 99% distance snapped, with the exception of the end of the last chorus. It shouldn't be a problem
Cecilthemos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
How can a spinner be creative? It just spins. :P
(I know you mean sliders, I'm just kidding.)

I approve normal but not hard, kinda not due to those fast streams.

We'll just wait for another mod to rank it.
Cecilthemos

James wrote:

How can a spinner be creative? It just spins. :P
(I know you mean sliders, I'm just kidding.)

I approve normal but not hard, kinda not due to those fast streams.

We'll just wait for another mod to rank it.
Edited my post, never speak of this again.
awp
Spacing's fine, the g on normal's a LITTLE sloppy, the rapid-tapping of notes is more of an Insane thing than a Hard thing from an Ouendan perspective but asses to that. This beatmap's just fine. You should still throw together an Easy mode maybe? idk for more completeness but five bucks says I rank this~
Cecilthemos

awp wrote:

Spacing's fine, the g on normal's a LITTLE sloppy, the rapid-tapping of notes is more of an Insane thing than a Hard thing from an Ouendan perspective but asses to that. This beatmap's just fine. You should still throw together an Easy mode maybe? idk for more completeness but five bucks says I rank this~
That was fast.
awp
wow yeah it took like 33 hours for this to get ranked after submission

gj Rolled
Nintendonick4
Seems like a good map, I can't pinpoint what seems off about the beginning, but the later middle seems right on target. Good work! Keep making stuff for those of us who are lazy.
SniperJack
Too hard for you?
[Luanny]