forum

Skillet - The Last Night

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on April 11, 2008 at 3:46:19 PM

Artist: Skillet
Title: The Last Night
BPM: 85
Filesize: 7143kb
Play Time: 02:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.82 stars, 147 notes)
  2. Hard (3.54 stars, 233 notes)
Download: Skillet - The Last Night
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap to be submitted in a long time, there's only one difficulty, so use Easy mode or whatever to adjust the difficutly to your liking.

I'll be trying to fork more out next week or so, so please enjoy this one for now, as I finally inch my way back into submitting beatmaps for the community.
Rolled
I like songs like this. Osu is really lacking similar ones.

Great map though. Make sure to fix up that combo at 1:08 after the break. Also, be careful with the spacing in some spots. There are unexpected jumps, but its pretty easy to follow it to the beat of the song so its fine in my book.

It is rather hard though to be ranked alone, so I'm going to star it upon another difficulty. Very nice job though.
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
Ah, I didn't notice that spot at 1:08, oops... Well, it's a new combo now.

As for spacing, some of it is hard to fix 'cause it messes up the pattern of the song. I did move a beat slightly in the intro combo, and the spacing for one of the beats around the 1:08 area.
There needs to be an option to re-snap all beats to the grid so as to fix spacing issues.

Anyways, updated and fixed. If you or anyone else finds any other problems, feel free to fix it and perhaps attach the .osu or something, if you want.
chan
Looks good to me too, although it's a bit hard for me to easily pass. Awaiting an easier difficulty too.
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
Alright, I quickly made an easier mode last night. (Lol, pun intended)

I had some trouble making it look nice due to wanting everything spaced correctly.
I seriously need to figure out a way to have beats spaced correctly, and still retain easy, symmetrical patterns throughout the song.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Maythius
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
XepherX3
bit late but star from me
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.