forum

A suggestion for an entire new game...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
I know it could be a whole lot of work but maybe other people could help...?

Anyway, I was thinking of a Donkey Konga (2) simulator. You can choose whether to choose a button as the clap button or a microphone as the clap "button" when the input gets loud enough. You should be able to have up to at least 4 players on 1 computer. You should be able to make solo versions of songs, and "quartet" and "duet" versions, too. Mice, Keyboards and gamepads (controllers you plug in to the computer) should be compatible too. That'd be awesome. Please, if you can, do it!!!!!!
awp
this sounds less like it has something to do with osu! and more like it has something to do with a google search for a Donkey Konga simulator.
LuigiHann
A mod that allows you to click by clapping would be hilarious though
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii

LuigiHann wrote:

A mod that allows you to click by clapping would be hilarious though
No, I mean a suggestion for a new game. I tried searching for 1, but I couldn't find any.

Google wrote:

No donkey konga simulators here!
James
/me imagines playing Marisa song via clapping....
MusicFan

James wrote:

Oh noes... :o

you'd need about ten people to do that :?
Loginer

MusicFan wrote:

James wrote:

Oh noes... :o

you'd need about ten people to do that :?
Nah, 2 would be enough.
wiicademan
If there was a mod for Osu that allowed you to click by clapping, since one hand would be using the mouse we'd finally be able to figure out what the sound of one hand clapping is...
chan
1 - disable menu popups from middle mouse button
2 - select taiko mode
3 - position cursor suitably
4 - hold the bottom of your mouse in your left hand
5 - click your mouse buttons with a clapping action

Alternatively, you can position your mouse then hold the keyboard in one hand and bash around spacebar/z/x/ctrl with your other hand. I take no responsibility for damages or injuries incurred.

Also, don't forget to try out the head banging mode! Position the mouse with taiko mode and bash spacebar with your forehead!
Loginer

chan wrote:

4 - Type this into GlovePie: "mouse.LeftButton = microphone.HeardNoise"
Fix'd.
Edit: Hmm, that doesn't work. Oh well, you could always use "mouse.LeftButton = microphone.said("lol")" to click by saying "lol".
Vic
I think it wont recognize my voice ;_; And... *imagines playing hard songs* "LOLOLOLOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL FAIL"
LuigiHann
Taiko mode in general is gonna be pretty similar to Donkey Konga.
Loginer

Vic wrote:

I think it wont recognize my voice ;_; And... *imagines playing hard songs* "LOLOLOLOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL FAIL"
It will, any o-like sound will trigger it. You could shoot two innocent ducks by saying Pokémon, or beat Max Foverer by saying methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanyWHATTHEHELLWERETHOSESCIENTISTSTHINKING?!