66.67%
I guess it's good
8.33%
I don't care
8.33%
No
0.00%
Total votes: 12
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
You know how on some songs in "Breezin'" mode in Elite Beat Agents had a phantom hand to help you? I think songs that are 1.5 stars or easier should have a phantom hand. It would really help beginners.
MaxwellDemon
Mmm... well... to be honest, I don't see the point of that when the No Fail mode is there? :-/
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii

MaxwellDemon wrote:

Mmm... well... to be honest, I don't see the point of that when the No Fail mode is there? :-/
It's hard to gain skill on songs that are to hard for you!!!!!!!!!
Saturos
Then don't play songs you find to be too difficult. ;x
awp
If easy songs are too fast for you, you've always got the half-time mod.

If easy songs with the half-time mod are too fast for you, then you should only play osu! when sober until you get better.
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii

awp wrote:

If easy songs are too fast for you, you've always got the half-time mod.

If easy songs with the half-time mod are too fast for you, then you should only play osu! when sober until you get better.
First of all I'm pretty good. I just have a sister that's not so hot at it.

Second of all, I meant that you can't really learn how a song works with just "No fail". With a phantom hand, you can learn how a song works and get better at it.
awp
I was making a general statement.

Another possibility is the Relax mod, which does the clicking for you. You can still choose to click alongside the mod, and since your clicking will not affect anything, you can compare your timing to the correct timing. That should also help out beginners.
Tapdancingmetroid
I, for one, think this is a decent Idea, since many of my friends have trouble playing the game on easy difficulties.

The phantom hand should have some sort of back story, though... :D
(I'd give an example, but I can't think of anything at the moment)
awp
Give me 20 minutes and I could come up with something for a story to go with a beatmap pack.
LuigiHann
I'm pretty sure I've seen Peppy talk about this idea in the past. He might add it at some point. Probably as a modifier rather than something that automatically appears on certain songs.
Sinistro

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

I, for one, think this is a decent Idea, since many of my friends have trouble playing the game on easy difficulties.

The phantom hand should have some sort of back story, though... :D
(I'd give an example, but I can't think of anything at the moment)
It's Helping Hand, Master Hand and Crazy Hand's relative?

I too think this is a good idea. It could be an optional kind of thing for all Easy maps.
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii

LuigiHann wrote:

Probably as a modifier rather than something that automatically appears on certain songs.
That's a good idea.
MegaTailzChao
I don't know, I think it's a little useless. It was only there in the game to tell you that you need to tap the buttons, which actually seemed pretty silly to me as it's kind of someting that should come to you naturally. :/