forum

KOTOKO and Utatsuki Kaori - Double HarmoniZe Shock!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
Personally I would use 179.98/11200 instead of two timing sections.

Other than that, another great beatmap =)

Topic Starter
James
I cropped the song because it is ~6mins long.
Anyways I'll try that when I get home.

EDIT: Okay I removed the second timing section although I don't know whats wrong with the second one. :shock:
Echo
After discussing over IRC,
Topic Starter
James
EDIT: Added BG Image
awp
oh my gawd I think I like a jpop artist what the fuck is wrong with me

ehem

I'm at work so I don't know how accurate my modding is, BUT!

Normal is good. Nothing jumps out at me. Except, why no whistles?
Hard: Seriously I could have sworn there was something wrong with Hard but I can't find it. You're a jerk for making those triplets >=( They'll be hard to get a handle of BUT. If I were to complain, it'd be in the streams where one note is occasionally tapped twice. Arbitrary example: 2:48:05 - there's a couple notes that are tapped twice despite no timing change WHICH IS FINE but there doesn't seem to be any sort of pattern as to which are tapped twice throughout the song, and it's USUALLY better to have the double-tapped notes at the beginning or the end of a stream. You're good about this through most of the beatmap but a few spots it slips through the cracks.

1:20:86 - ETNA SLIDERS =D

Also because Normal's kind of a little tough, where is ez mode pls

This beatmap is easily an 8.0 minimum though.

OH HEY this is bubbled? Should I rank it now or harass James some more for EZ mode before rank?

Note: James, you can rank this on my behalf if you don't want to map Easy difficulty but know that if you don't map Easy, you will be unranking my heart from the online leaderboards of our relationship.
Topic Starter
James
oh my gawd I think I like a jpop artist what the fuck is wrong with me
HAHAHAHAHA

If I were to complain, it'd be in the streams where one note is occasionally tapped twice.
I just spiced up the map by a little. Because I find normal streams doesn't fit to the song, kinda boring. Hope I've answered your complaint :P

And OKAY! I'll made an EZ version jsut 4 you!!!

Anyways, no whistles on normal because I liek how the slider tick fits throughout the song.
I don't want to hear some random whistles.

EDIT: Added EZ mode. Its quite jumpy though.
awp
<awp> good enough for me
<awp> balls first CHAAAAARGE
Topic Starter
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.