Overall Difficulty: 4 / 10
Sliders: Yes
Spinners: Yes
Overlaps: Yes
Videos: No
Intermissions: No
Osu! build: b89

< Description / Notes >
Yes - another O2Jam song. This time it's Bride in Dream. Beware of a good number of rapid clicking again (still quite a number after the edit)! By the way, there's no whistles in this song, because I felt that it doesn't go well with this song...

< Link >
Beautiful Day - Bride in Dream (Hard)

< Edits >
- Rapid clicking replaced with some sliders, thus lowering the challenge by a little bit (but reduces spamming?).
- Kylecito edited some stuff...
- More editing after Kylecito's edit...
eyup
Just played this map, definitely another good release! You're really maintaining a high standard, FFF :D Only thing I would consider changing is the mass of rapid notes on one spot. It looks cool on the timeline, but is not so cool when trying to play it. When I saw that I just spam clicked with no reference to the beat at all - which is pretty pointless. I do like the colour coding though!

Eagerly awaiting the next slice of awesome!
eyupz
Topic Starter
FFFanatic

eyup wrote:

Just played this map, definitely another good release! You're really maintaining a high standard, FFF :D Only thing I would consider changing is the mass of rapid notes on one spot. It looks cool on the timeline, but is not so cool when trying to play it. When I saw that I just spam clicked with no reference to the beat at all - which is pretty pointless. I do like the colour coding though!

Eagerly awaiting the next slice of awesome!
eyupz
hmm....where might that part be? Give me some sort of time, from the editor...might you be referring to the 2 times of 7 clicks somewhere at the start of the song? But if that's the case, it's normal if I refer it to the O2Jam version though...If it's somewhere else...yeah...I need some sort of time...
eyup
1:48.61 and 2:25.85. They look quite good in edit mode I must say! But when I try to play it, I see a mass of colours and have to resort to spam :mrgreen:
Topic Starter
FFFanatic
1:48.61 refers to the piano roll and 2:25.85 refers to the bass thingy. Err, listen to the MP3. I really don't know how to make it challenging yet not so spam-like in any other way at the moment :( (Other than a slider perhaps?).
Kylecito
oh god oh god lets see
*oh babyyyyy dun dun babyyyy dunn dunnn babyyyy dun dun oh please dont hurrtt meee*

edit so you aren't angry at my doubleposting:
pretty nice! i still like love fighter better as a beatmap tho. this one seems kinda cluttered compared to your first :)
maybe shrinking the circles would help?
Also a little suggestion, when you're going with 1/2 and then you change the timing to 1/3, you should at least change the circle color so it's easier to recognize ;P (i mean the part on 01:36)
apart from that, great beatmap again ;D and lovely song
Extor
I love this song! X3

This beatmap is excellent, mainly because I already knew this and I also played it in O2Jam, and I know you "ported" some of the notes on it to here and did it awesomely!

I specially love the 1:54 part. It feels exactly as the O2Jam one (Great)!
Topic Starter
FFFanatic

Kylecito wrote:

oh god oh god lets see
*oh babyyyyy dun dun babyyyy dunn dunnn babyyyy dun dun oh please dont hurrtt meee*

edit so you aren't angry at my doubleposting:
pretty nice! i still like love fighter better as a beatmap tho. this one seems kinda cluttered compared to your first :)
maybe shrinking the circles would help?
Also a little suggestion, when you're going with 1/2 and then you change the timing to 1/3, you should at least change the circle color so it's easier to recognize ;P (i mean the part on 01:36)
apart from that, great beatmap again ;D and lovely song
...errrrrm? How did you manage to take it that way?

Anyway, let's address some issues you highlighted:
Shrinking circles - I don't wish to do that...I classified this song as Normal for a reason...I don't want to make it THAT hard even though I said I wanted the song to be challenging.
Circle colours - Hmm...I will note that, but for now, it adds a little challenge don't you think? But still, again, I'll note this, unless it's my intention to not to use this principle for some parts of future beatmaps.
Kylecito
Well, i'm happy enough with the beatmap as it is. It adds to the difficulty ;)
I'll go ahead and add it to the official list and ranking, but i'll change it to HARD, as that's how it looks compared to the other beatmaps! Hope you don't mind ^^

Edit: I also edited some notes. NOT the notes themselves, but the colors. Notes with different timing and delay should not be on the same row... Just a suggestion, don't take it the bad way please.

I'll edit the first post to include the latest osu, and i'm adding/ranking it now :)
Topic Starter
FFFanatic

Kylecito wrote:

Well, i'm happy enough with the beatmap as it is. It adds to the difficulty ;)
I'll go ahead and add it to the official list and ranking, but i'll change it to HARD, as that's how it looks compared to the other beatmaps! Hope you don't mind ^^

Edit: I also edited some notes. NOT the notes themselves, but the colors. Notes with different timing and delay should not be on the same row... Just a suggestion, don't take it the bad way please.

I'll edit the first post to include the latest osu, and i'm adding/ranking it now :)
Sigh...that's quite a change you made there though...and what's with the added note at 1:07:62 (and that made it sound like Albumix's version of Bride In Dream, which is not my intention)? Plus, the pattern I made before you edited that part (v-shape) was intended... :cry:

Other than that, I don't mind the rest of the changes...But at any rate, I'm going to edit one more time and resubmit it. For that, I sincerely apologise to those of you who have been downloading this beatmap since its first version...
eyup
Sorry to hear about that - in future the moderators will be sure to run any major changes past the creator before officially posting up. Right, mods?
Kylecito
So sorry FFFanatic, didn't mean to offend you or anything.
JacoPOP
OMG the perfect beatmap is here!
Watching it playing by itself it's exciting enough..

I don't think i'll ever be able to beat it..

VERY GOOD WORK

EDIT - 2 tries.. and here I am.. I made it..

Let me spend some words con this..

I love the timing
I love the double button clicking :D
The song is awesome.. i don't like it so much (as a real song in the real world :lol: ), but it's perfect for this.

It goes rstraight in my top 5!
Topic Starter
FFFanatic

Kylecito wrote:

So sorry FFFanatic, didn't mean to offend you or anything.
Erm don't worry about it...Honestly, I didn't really take it to that extent in the first place...

Anyway, thanks for all the comments so far everyone :)

By the way, as far as my progression is concerned, it's going to slow down a little, and my next song will be the final O2Jam song I'm going to make a beatmap of for now (unless I get requests or PMs for other O2Jam songs), which is Cross Time. I'll probably get it done by the weekends if time allows. After that song, I'll move on to make beatmaps of some random songs.
ReFaller
Offset online +25?