forum

Kawada Mami - Sense

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
The maps are fine, but your timing sections...???

Just one at 168.00/12800 works for the whole song.

Topic Starter
James
Timing sections are for sample hit sounds, try removing them.
eirrol
I was going to do this one... lol
Yours is always better than mine! I'm still not very familiar with the song.
And I just hate that wistle sound. Very annoying!
Next one I'll do "Being".
Topic Starter
James
Yours is always better than mine!
Maybe because I always put my heart into mapping a song that I really like. Don't care if it takes 6hours or more. (Made this in four hours I think.)
hunnykilla
Hm both modes were well made, especially hard. At half way on hard was fun, and eirrol the whistle sounds are fine. Good job.
Echo
In that case
eirrol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
James
Well I usually make maps after I finished my to-do's in the day sooo.. :)
Anyways, I removed the whistle you're ranting about :P
eirrol
Oh. Thanks about that~!
chan
Seems fine to me. Personally, I'm a bit against having a really short normal version and a much longer hard version, but yeah. I think you can imagine some people taking advantage of this purely to give the impression that they mapped multiple difficulties. Anyway, I'll rank this one, probably it'll come back and haunt me in future when I tell someone "don't be a lazy bum and map a proper easy/normal map like you did for hard".

On second thoughts, why don't you have normal, hard and extended (the current hard), with hard being a shortened version of hard. Thoughts plz?
EiJi
Topic Starter
James
Well why I made easier versions shorter because I don't want newbies to get tired playing and also I think they will have the "urge" to play more?
"Ahhhh normal is not enough! need to play and pass hard!!"