forum

Spinner problems >_> [Answered]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Okay, I used to be able to normally do spinners, but something is happening with my mouse and it doesn't... spin right. I spin it the way I normally do and it USED to work with, but it just doesn't do it now, and I don't know why. I spin in huge circles, and I'll try to tell you what's happening...

I think it's just all of the motions don't make it through the mouse. I move my mouse in complete circles, and it isn't going through to my computer that fast, I think. The normal pressing of dots isn't changed, though.I've tried reseting the mouse speed, but I might r-dl if I have to. Also, I've restarted my comp too. Bad spinners.
Saturos
It sounds more like your connection to your mouse is the problem, not osu. Have you tried spinning while not actually playing (or in game for that matter) to see if your cursor fails to move as it should? If it does, it's likely whatever port you have it plugged into failing, in which case just use another open one.

If this isn't the case, though..check your CPU usage while you're spinning in-game and see if it spikes. Do you notice any framerate loss while spinning?
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Have you set a custom mouse sensitivity setting in options? If so, try setting to 1.0x and trying that out.
Have you tried togglign "Internal framy sync" in options? If not, try that.

Im not actually sure what happens when you spin, because you havent really described what the spinning motion does. All you've said is it doesn't work. If you describe your problem a bit better, I might be able to help.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Nevermind, I think it was just me actually.
<--- ... Should be stabbed.
Bap65
Hello, it seem like I have a problem with the spinners too.

In some tracks, I can't spin correctly, the cursor come back alone in the center of the spinner.
I never had this problem before, but now (since an update), I have it frequently :(

Had someone this problem too ? :?

Download: Noriaki Sugiyama - (APH) Pub and GO! (animelover1432) [Hard].osu
Echo
Are you sure it's not just the way you're spinning it?
Bap65

Echo49 wrote:

Are you sure it's not just the way you're spinning it?
Nop, I use the same as usual...

I have tested with smaller circles like Krazytimes specified, and it is right that it work better.
We should have the same problem... :o

I'll continue in this way for the moment but it is a little boring. :?
Saturos
Out of curiousity, what is your sensitivity set at?
Gemi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos

Gemi wrote:

I ended up with a Logitech MX518 which is a good mouse for osu! and for other gaming/regular use too.
We have the same mice! We're practically brothers now! *high five*
Gemi

Saturos wrote:

Gemi wrote:

I ended up with a Logitech MX518 which is a good mouse for osu! and for other gaming/regular use too.
We have the same mice! We're practically brothers now! *high five*
*high five*

I'm gonna be as good as you then. ;) (not)
Bap65

Saturos wrote:

Out of curiousity, what is your sensitivity set at?
2,2x in Osu!
And "middle" in windows :P

For more informations: I play in a window with a 800x600 resolution

Maybe the problem is from my mouse, but what i can't understand, it is why it came suddently (I always used the same mouse) ;)